Behringer B1800D Eurolive Pro Powered Subwoofer
(including VAT @ 20%)
Estimated delivery to you: 07 Jun 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £34.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Add to basket to show delivery options
Behringer B1800D Eurolive Pro Powered Subwoofer— Behringer's EUROLIVE B1800D-PRO active subwoofer is destined to become the new standard in low-frequency reproduction. Packed with an incredible array of truly professional features, these brutes provide extreme levels of low-end punch, with the kind of definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems.
Product Ref: 21849
Behringer's EUROLIVE B1800D-PRO active subwoofer is destined to become the new standard in low-frequency reproduction. Packed with an incredible array of truly professional features, these brutes provide extreme levels of low-end punch, with the kind of definition and clarity typically reserved for much larger systems.
Class-D amplifiers (with switch-mode power supplies) drive the custom-designed low frequency drivers for sonically optimized output. And the best part of all - these new B1500D-PRO and B1800D-PRO provide a much better power-to weight ratio than many competing active subwoofers. Powered by 1400 Watts - available here in an 18" version. As always, the speaker is made by BEHRINGER in their own factory.
Put simply, these cool-running systems are much lighter, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up - and Behringer's no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chestpounding bass that will keep the party going all night long. They'll add needed bottom-end to your active full-range speaker system.
What is Class-D Technology?
Instead of operating relatively continuously like Class AB circuits, Class-D amps switch on and off thousands of times per second, delivering power only when needed. In other words, the amplifier is either fully on or fully off , which significantly reduces power losses from the output devices given off as heat. Less heat means Behringer's amps don't need massive heat sinks, and that means they can make them lighter. Behringer's no-compromise design means the B1800D-PRO will deliver full power with incredible fidelity all night long, without the need for lengthy rest cycles.
When used in conjunction with switching-mode power supplies, which don't require huge and heavy transformers, our Class-D amplifiers provide tremendous dynamic punch and superior fidelity. The resulting speaker systems are much lighter, making them easy to transport and set up.
The transducers (woofers and tweeters) are the only part of a sound system you actually hear, so Behringer don't cut any corners. Behringer custom-designed and built their transducers from scratch. Not only do they wind their own voice coils, we process the paper pulp into cones and even machine our own backplates. This enables Behringer to control the quality, and frankly, make better components.
The B1800D-PRO features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR THRU jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A BOOST FREQUENCY knob targets a boost frequency between 45 Hz and 90 Hz. Flick the BOOST switch to give your selected frequency a +6 dB boost. These subs also feature a HIGH CUT dial to control the upper corner frequency for the subwoofer's amplifier. The HIGH CUT dial does not affect the THRU signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the signals sent out through the Output sockets of the subwoofer to reach the full-range speakers). A LEVEL knob controls the input gain, and the PHASE switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads.
- High-performance 1400-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 18'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass
- Extremely high sound pressure level (127 dB half space 1 W @ 1 m)
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies (35 ? 150 Hz) for "bulletproof" punch and impact
- State-of-the-art 1400-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion, thermal and clip limit protection
- Built-in active stereo crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for full-range loudspeakers
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch for ultimate low-frequency performance
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control to adjust the balance between subwoofer and the full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
You may also be interested in ...
|Alto Tourmax SX SUB 18" Passive PA Subwoofer||£359.99|
|Peavey PV2600 Power Amp||£519.00|
|Peavey EuroSys 115 Passive PA Subwoofer||£280.00|
|JBL JRX118S 18" Passive Subwoofer||£379.00|
|Behringer iNUKE NU3000DSP Power Amp||£323.00|
|Peavey EuroSys 118 Passive PA Subwoofer||£330.00|
|Behringer B615D Eurolive Active PA Speaker||£305.00|
|Behringer Eurolive VP1800S Professional 1600W 18" PA Subwoofer||£134.99|
Tell a friend about...
Behringer B1800D Eurolive Pro Powered Subwoofer
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Behringer B1800D Eurolive Pro Powered Subwoofer
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.