Archer 44V-700 Violin by Gear4music
Archer 44V-700 Violin by Gear4musicDetails
The Archer 44V-700 violin is a perfect upgrade violin for intermediate and professional players. Featuring a highly flamed European wood body with a close grain, this instrument creates a beautiful and resonant sound throughout the range. All ebony fittings make it incredibly durable and the distressed varnish finish makes it look the part. The violin also includes rosin, an octagonal Brazilwood bow and high quality oblong case.
Product Ref: 72293View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.79 per month Finance from £13.79 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Carefully Selected European Wood
The Archer 44V-700 violin body has been made from selected wood from Croatia. This wood has a very close grain, which creates a great overall resonance and tone to the instrument. The bookmarked wood is highly flamed to give a very attractive finish. The violin is built by master luthiers by hand to ensure the best possible result. All ebony parts are used on this violin to ensure a hard wearing and long lasting instrument.
This violin also comes with a bow, carry case and rosin so that you can begin playing as soon as you receive your instrument. The high quality octagonal Brazilwood bow includes an ebony adjuster and tip, and is well balanced to provide the best possible playing style. The hard foam, fabric lined oblong case with shoulder straps provides excellent protection for your violin. The pockets offer a great place to store small and medium sized accessories, bows and the included rosin.
Features & Specifications
- Body: Master Crafted European Wood
- Belly: Master Crafted European Wood with inlaid purfling
- Back: Highly Flamed Master Crafted European Wood
- Finish: Distressed Transparent orange-brown triple hand-lacquered
- Bridge: Aubert, Fitted Maple
- Neck: Maple with ebony fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Ebony fitted
- Chinrest: Ebony Guaneri pattern
- Endpin: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Ebony with Wittner fine tuner on E string
- Type: Octagonal Brazilwood with synthetic horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Nickel silver with thumbpiece
- Frog: Half mounted and lined Rosewood with ABS slide
- Tip: Ebony
- Rosin: Included
- Case: Black Oblong Case with Accessory Pockets and bow holders
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.