Andreas Zeller Violin Outfit, 1/2
Andreas Zeller Violin Outfit, 1/2Details
The Andreas Zeller Violin by Stentor is the ultimate student instrument. This 1/2 size, Romanian built violin delivers an energetic and bright tone due to the even grain Spruce top and Maple back, sides and neck. This Violin also features stunning and robust Ebony fingerboard and tuning pegs. Included with this violin is a fibreglass P&H bow, rosin and a hard foam canvas case providing a complete outfit for beginners.
Product Ref: 54926View Full Description
Spend another £30.40 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
European Quality Materials
The Andreas Zeller violin uses only premium materials and components. Featuring an attractive, even grain Spruce top along with Maple back, sides and neck, the Andreas Zeller Violin produces a versatile and dynamic tone. The Ebony fingerboard and tuning pegs have a very close grain making them extremely hard wearing perfect for avid players. The robust Wittner tailpiece contains four integral fine tuners allowing for quick and easy tuning.
The Andreas Zeller violin come as a full package including a bow, case and rosin. The P&H fibreglass bow is great for students due to its lightweight construction and near indestructibility. The P&H bow's lightweight profile is ideal for beginners as it allows them to get used to holding the bow and to concentrate on maintaining perfect posture. The hard foam case provides protection for the instrument, whilst the outside pocket and internal elastic strung storage section hold a range of accessories. The case also includes shoulder straps for easy transportation.
About Andreas Zeller InstrumentsAndreas Zeller instruments from Romania are known for their superior workmanship and meticulous quality control. Over many years, Stentor has developed this range of violins to answer the need for an affordable student outfit, of European origin. The result is a fantastic sounding violin that looks great and is a joy to play.
- Top Material: Even Grain Spruce
- Back and Sides Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Body Finish: Natural Stained Varnish
- Bridge: Carved Maple
- Pegs and Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Tailpiece: Wittner, with 4 Fine Tuners
- Size: 1/2 Size
- Case: Hard Foam, Canvas Covered Case with Shoulder Straps and Storage
- Bow: P&H Fibreglass Bow
- Rosin: Included
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.