4/4 Size Cello with Case + Beginner Pack
Product Ref: 14060
4/4 Size Cello with Case + Beginner PackDetails
This 4/4 Size Cello with Case + Beginner Pack by Gear4music offers exceptional value for money. With our 4/4 Size Cello you receive an instrument made with the same professional craftsmanship and materials that goes into the manufacture of much higher priced instruments, with a hand carved maple and spruce body, professional oil varnish finish and ebonized fittings. Included is a deluxe carry case, music stand, polishing cloth and string set, ensuring the budding beginner has everything they need to start out and then take to the stage.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The 4/4 Size Cello By Gear4music
The 4/4 Size Cello by Gear4music is a superb quality instrument at a highly competitive price. A rich, even, reliable tone is produced with the help of a hand finished Canadian Spruce and Maple body and bridge. Ebonized fittings continue to raise the quality level, while simultaneously making for an intuitive and immediately playable experience. In short, exceptional value for money is achieved in tandem with high class performance and excellent reliability. An ideal solution for beginners who want to learn on a quality instrument.
The included hard lightweight carry case provides a convenient and robust method of transportation for this quality instrument. The case consists of a canvas finish with wheels, zips, straps and zippable sheet music pocket. A typical retail price for a case of this type is £109, so this package represents unmatched value for money.
- 4/4 Size Cello by Gear4music
- Hard carry case
- Music stand
- Polishing cloth
- Belcat BC-700 Chromatic Tuner
- Cello String Set 4/4 size by G4M
- 28 Day Money Back Guarantee
- 1 Year Warranty
- Body: Hand finished laminated instrument
- Top: Canadian Spruce
- Back & Sides Canadian Maple
- Finish: Orange brown oil varnish finish
- Bridge: Fitted Maple bridge
- Neck: Maple neck with ebonized fingerboard
- Tuning Pegs: Ebonized jujube
- Endping: Ebonized jujube
- Tailpiece: Metal with four integral fine tuners
- Type: Round stick brazilwood with horsehair
- Adjuster: Ebony with two nickel bands
- Lapping: Nickel silver with leather thumbpiece
- Frog: Half mounted and lined round heel rosewood with ABS slide
- Tip: ABS
Please note - Gear4music orchestral stringed instruments are packed for transport and therefore require a small amount of setting up. For more information, please click here.
Gear4music - a revolution in competitively priced, high-quality musical instruments and equipment.
Gear4music have teamed up with some of the best manufacturers from around the world to develop our own line of music equipment. Our goal is to provide our customers with a wide choice of high quality, sensibly priced musical instruments.
Using our many years of collective experience we have developed a wide range of instruments and equipment including drum kits, acoustic and electric guitars, woodwind, brass, string instruments and speaker systems. We are proud to offer these to our customers alongside hundreds of other well-known brands. Working closely with our carefully chosen manufacturers, we endeavour to produce reliable, great sounding instruments at a price that is accessible to all. Our musical equipment is made to the same exacting standards that you expect from other highly regarded brands - this is backed up by our standard 28 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Gear4music products are produced ethically and responsibly to meet the expectations of a caring world.
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 3 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 3 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.