sE Electronics sE1A Condenser Mic
sE Electronics sE1A Condenser MicDetails
The sE1a is an end-fire small diaphragm condenser mic that's great value for money. Great for drums, piano and acoustic stringed instruments the sE1a is a must have addition to any studio.
Product Ref: 6170
- Small Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- sE1a, Next Evolution From sE1
- Ideal for Drums, Piano and Acoustic Strings
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Building on the massively popular sE1, the sE1a retains the same mic capsule but introduces new, super-quiet electronics and a newly styled chassis.
sE Electronics sE1A Condenser Mic Reviews
"The sE1a is a ridiculously inexpensive mic by professional standards, but it certainly doesn't look or feel cheap in any way. Would I recommend that you buy an se1A for recording instruments? The honest answer has to be no - you'd be mad not to buy a pair at this price!" SOS
"I absolutely loved them, and have used them as my overheads ever since. On acoustic guitar, they are very open-sounding. I placed one on the neck, and one on the body, just above the sound hole, and those two different sounds combined together were great." PAR
"The SE1a and SE2a are useful tools that represent terrific value for money." Resolution
"We have used the sE1s for pretty much everything: drum overheads for Billy Cobham, guitar mics for Amy Winehouse's guitarist, violins, even guitar amps on occasion when we have a very crowded studio!" Somethin' Else
- Frequency Response: 30Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 10mV/Pa - 40 ± 2dB(0dB=1V/Pa 1000Hz)
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Diversity
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5 THD@1000Hz: 137dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.