sE Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle With RF-X Reflexion Filter
sE Electronics X1 S Studio Bundle With RF-X Reflexion FilterDetails
The sE Electronics X1 S large diaphragm condenser microphone is a refined version of sE Electronic's classic X1 condenser mic. Tuned and improved in very way, the X1 S features a hand-crafted and individually-tuned 1'' capsule that delivers the highest dynamic range and SPL handling capabilities in its class. Equipped with integrated attenuation pad switches and a 3-position low-cut switch, the X1 S microphone is suitable for vocal applications and close-miking of acoustic instruments. This sE X1 S Studio Bundle includes a shock-mount and RF-X Reflexion Filter, providing you the perfect solution for recording in any environment.
Product Ref: 89884View Full Description
Spend another £41.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Hand-Crafted Condenser Capsule
Just like the original X1 mirophone, the sE X1 S features a hand-made condenser capsule that has been meticulously constructed and tuned by the technicians in sE Electronic's capsule room. Led by sE's capsule master -with nearly 30 years of capsule-building experience - these highly skilled technicians are specialised and are only allowed to build sE's production microphone capsules after 18 months of capsule-specific training. This results in a capsule built like the world's finest musical instrument - and a capsule capable of recording in a range of scenarios.
Ultra-Low Noise Electronics
The sE Electronics X1 S microphone improves upon the quiet electronics of the original X1 and takes the performance to a whole new level. The internal redesign allows for improved sensitivity, increased SPL and a reduction in self-noise, making the X1 S one of the quietest mics in its class.
Switchable Attenuation Levels
Suitable for a wide range of applications and close-mic techniques, the X1 S microphone is equipped with -10dB and -20dB pad switches that reduce the incoming signal when capturing loud instrument such as fortissimo brass instruments and kick drums. Additionally, the attenuation switch can be used to help prevent overloading the input stage of recording interfaces, mixing consoles and microphone preamps.
Integrated Low-Cut Switch
The sE Electronics X1 S features a Low-Cut switch on the front-right side of the microphone body. The left position applies a low-cut filter at 80Hz and the right position applies a low-cut filter at 160Hz. Additionally, the center position removes the filter and delivers a flat frequency response. These adjustable low-cut filters can be used to reduce wind noise, plosives and footfall noise, or minimise the proximity effect when recording sound sources at a close distance.
RF-X Reflexion Filter
The X1 S Studio Bundle includes sE's industry-standard RF-X that allows you to record great sound anywhere, without a professional vocal booth. Utilising the same patented design technology as sE's original Reflexion Filter Pro, the RF-X features a lightweight vented body and an efficient clamp assembly.
Included Isolation Pack
For situations where greater rumble control and protection is desired, this bundle also includes sE’s Isolation Pack. The quick-release mechanism at the base of this shock mount makes it easy to insert and remove a mic – no screws, no hassle, just one twist to secure or release. And the integrated metal pop filter can be vertically positioned to accommodate any compatible microphone, or completely removed from the shock mount if desired.
- Hand-crafted 1” true condenser capsule
- Ultra-low noise electronics
- Two switchable attenuation levels
- All-metal housing and premium finish
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- Isolation pack includes a shock-mount and RF-X Reflexion Filter
- Includes a microphone clip, 3m XLR cable, thread adapter and a sE logo sticker
- Capsule: Hand-Crafted 1'' True Condenser Capsule
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 30mV/Pa (-30.5dBV)
- Maximum SPL: 140dB/150dB/160dB (0db/10dB/20dB Attenuation Pad)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 9dB (A)
- Dynamic Range: 131dB/141dB/151dB (0db/10dB/20dB Attenuation Pad)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 85dB
- Low Cut Filter: 80Hz/160Hz, 6dB/Oct, Switchable
- Attenuation Pad: 10dB/20dB, Switchable
- Power Supply: 48V
- Electrical Impedance: 125 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: >1k Ohms
- Current Consumption: 6mA
- Connectivity: 3-Pin Male XLR Connector
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.