iZotope BreakTweaker Drum Machine and MicroEditer
iZotope BreakTweaker Drum Machine and MicroEditerDetails
Product Ref: 46593View Full Description
Spend another £55.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Huge Sample Library
iZotope BreakTweaker Drum Machine and MicroEditer incorporates three advanced modules to create the ultimate utility for creating, sampling and modulating professional quality drum sounds. The first module 'The Generator' allows you to create your dream tone using a vast array of oscillators, distortions, filters, LFO editors and a huge sample library containing thousands of drums sounds.
Add Multiple Sounds and Samples
The second module is the generator module which gives you the ability to program your drum beat within the plug in and also features multiple sequencer tracks giving you the option to add multiple sounds and samples to combine a rhythm with a melody.
Redefine Your Sound
Lastly the MicroEdit function is a impressive flourish which gives you the opportunity to split single objects into vast sections of audio creating electronic glitch sounds and patterns whilst the incorporation of tension controls and frequency slopes and curves can add a interesting twist to your tone.
- Glitch, modulate and revolutionize any drum sample or beat with the hi-res pitch, arp, and texture controls allowing for maximum control and manipulation.
- Create unique and professional quality with the large range of controls and options such as tension, frequency oscillators, additional effects plus many more.
- The Randomize feature gives you the capability to create uncommon and unique drum beats by randomizing the steps in the drum sequence.
- Featuring a 32 step sequencer you can launch, trigger, latch and switch your sequence until you are completely satisfied.
- BreakTweaker also features a multi-out mode which gives you the capability to directly split each sequencers output and send to different tracks providing yet another level of control especially useful when it comes to mixing a project.
- BreakTweaker also includes an extensive library of professionally produced drum samples for a range of music styles.
- All samples are royalty free allowing for use in BreakTweaker, any other compatible sampler and audio productions.
- Multi-layered samples allow for modern large tones perfect for current electronic and digitally produced music.
- BreakTweaker also has the ability to manipulate the frequency spectrum, pitch, and LFO allowing for synthesized drum tones.
- The incorporation of advanced filters and parameters such as an analog style New York & Tokyo high pass, band pass and low pass filters.
- Also includes distortion controls for adding fuzz and character to your sounds and chorus and stereo spacing controls to include a sense of realism.
- BreakTweaker has a built in A.I which creates a unique and intelligent sample selection menu by suggesting similar tones and sounds to avoid wasted time spent searching through tones.
SpecificationsOperating System Requirements
- Windows: XP (32-Bit), 7 or 8
- Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later (Intel Only)
- AAX (Pro Tools 11)
- RTAS (Pro Tools 7.4-10)
- VST and VST 3
- Audio Unit
- Pro Tools
- Ableton Live
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.