Zoom Q2n Handy Video Recorder
Zoom Q2n Handy Video RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 81777View Full Description
Spend another £81.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Zoom Q2N handy Video Recorder is the ideal companion for any musician/producer on the move. The Zoom Q2N delivers high-resolution 24-bit/96kHz audio, perfect for capturing studio-grade recordings wherever you go. The built-in X/Y microphones provide a detailed stereo image, with a high SPL of 120 dB for distortion-free recording in any situation. The studio-quality audio allows you to record a range of sources from band rehearsals and live performances to found sounds and sound for visuals.
The Zoom Q2N matches its studio-grade audio with its high-definition video capabilities. The 160-degree wide-angle lens captures every detail in your field of view with optimal precision, ensuring you capture the scene in all its glory. The Zoom Q2N allows you to record in either 720p or 1080p HD resolution and both 24 fps or 30 fps, the industry-standard frame rates for professional visuals. One of the most unique features is the F2.0 aperture, ideal for musicians looking to capture visuals in a wide variety of environments and lighting. The colour LCD screen allows you to monitor your visuals as well as watch them back after recording.
A 1/8’’ stereo input jack allows you to connect external microphones and other audio devices and the 1/8’’ stereo output jack allows you to listen with headphones or your home speakers. You can also connect the Zoom Q2n directly to your HD TV, using the HMDI micro Type D vide output. A USB port is also included for connecting your camera to any computer or iOS device. You can even utilise the USB connection to use the Q2n as a webcam for live streaming or as a USB microphone for podcasts and more. The Zoom Q2n features support for a range of file types. Allowing you to capture audio and save it directly to WAV format, up to 24-bit/96kHZ. Video bitrates range up to 24MBps for optimal image quality as well as being able to record video and audio in .MOV format.
Portable Yet Powerful Design
The compact and portable design of the Zoom Q2n makes it perfect for the travelling musician, allowing you to capture studio-grade audio recordings anywhere you go as well as high-definition video. The Zoom Q2n is highly versatile, allowing you to use the unit in a range of different situations and for a variety of applications. You can use the ‘Camera Off’ setting to capture audio only, allowing you to use just the microphones to capture demos or live performances. The simply and intuitive layout allows you to start recording with the touch of a single button. Ten ‘Scene’ presets are also included that are catered to different environments. This allows you to capture the best visual performance in any lighting.
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
- 10 ‘Scene’ options for use in different lighting environments, plus ‘Auto’ setting for automatically adjusting how the camera captures specific scene conditions
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder, with data saved in WAV format, up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Colour LCD
- Support for two HD video modes, 720p and 1080p
- Video bitrates up to 24 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 1080p/30fps HD, 1080p/24fps HD, 720p/30fps HD, 720p/24fps HD
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen level metering and 2-color status LCD on lens
- Auto Gain function automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encoder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
- Webcam and USB mic function (with direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices(Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries for approximately two hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount
- Recording Media: micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards (Class 10 or higher, up to 128 GB)
- Image Sensor: 1/3-inch 3-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Lens: F2.0, 160? FOV, fixed focus (36 cm – ∞), Focal distance approx. 16.6 mm (35 mm equivalent)
- Video Format: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (MOV)
- Video Resolutions and Frame Rates:
- HD 1080p / 30 fps
- HD 1080p / 24 fps
- HD 720p / 30 fps
- HD 720p / 24 fps
- Audio Formats: WAV (24-bit/96 kHz, 24-bit/48 kHz, 16-bit/44.1 kHz)
- Audio Functions: Lo-Cut filter (off, 80Hz, 120Hz, or 160Hz) , Auto Gain
- Image Functions:
- Five FOV (field of view) steps: (×0.75 / ×0.85 / ×1.00 / ×1.30 / ×1.50)
- Scene selection: (Auto / Outdoor / Sunset / Night / Concert Light / Concert Lo-Lit / Concert Hall / Jazz Club / Dance Club / Rehearsal Studio / Garage)
- Power Save: (Off, 1, 3 or 5 minutes)
- Auto Power Off: (Off, 1, 3 or 5 minutes)
- Display: 1.77" full-colour LCD (160 x 128)
- Type: 120° X/Y stereo
- Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 120dB SPL
- Input Gain: –∞ to +39 dB
- Input Connector: Stereo mini jack
- Input Gain: –∞ to +39 dB
- Input Impedance: 2K ohms more / Support plug-in powqer
- Output Connector: Combined line/headphones stereo mini jack
- HDMI Connector: Micro Type D
- Built-In Speaker: 400 mW 8 ohms mono speaker
- Mass Storage Class: USB 2.0 high speed
- Audio Interface Class: USB 1.0 Full Speed
- Specifications: 44.1 kHz sampling rate, 16-bit
- Operating As Webcam: WVGA/720p video size, 48 kHz/16-bit audio
- Power Supply: 2 AA batteries
- AC adapter: Zoom AD-17, sold separately: DC 5V/1A
- Battery Operating Time: About 2 hours or more (when recording 720p/30 fps video using alkaline batteries) / About 3 hours or more (when recording 720p/30 fps video using Ni-MH batteries)
- External Dimensions: 1.8 (depth) × 2.5 (width) × 3.3 (height) inches
- Weight: 0.2 lb
- Included Accessories: User guide, AA Batteries
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.