Zoom H4N Pro Recording Bundle
Zoom H4N Pro Recording BundleDetails
The Zoom H4N Pro Recorder is the perfect portable recorder for music, films, podcasts and more. The new H4N Pro offers four-track audio recording with advanced X/Y microphones, incredibly natural-sounding preamps and a super-low noise floor, along with USB interface capabilities. The new and improved 1.9'' backlit LCD display ensures user-friendly operation even in dimly lit environments. Providing the essential combination of versatility, portability and superior audio quality, the H4N Pro is the new gold standard in field recording. This bundle includes a Zoom H4N Pro, Subzero SZ-7080 headphones and 8GB SD card.
Product Ref: 76453View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
The Filmmaker's Favourite
The H4N Pro is packed with features that make it perfect for capturing audio for film productions. The onboard X/Y microphone produces incredible stereo imaging while the two combo input jacks allow you to use your favourite microphones as well. Additionally, the headphone/line output jack is ideal for sending high-definition stereo audio directly to your camera.
Perfect for Capturing Live Performances
Capable of handling up to 140dB SPL, the H4N Pro can easily record everything from heavy metal to bass-heavy EDM. Now you can take line-level stereo audio from your mixing console and capture room ambience with the X/Y microphones, putting your listeners front row center.
With overdubbing and punch-in features, as well as studio-quality instrument effects and emulators, you can create songs from start to finish with the H4N Pro. This handy recorder also functions as a 2-in/2-out USB audio interface, ensuring complete compatibility with your favourite recording/editing software - or why not start creating with the included Cubase LE8 software.
High-Performance Mic Preamps
Featuring the same high-performance, low-noise mic preamps as Zoom acclaimed H5 and H6, the H4N Pro offers recording and playback at resolutions up to 24-bit/96kHz.
Built-In Stereo Recording
The X/Y stereo recording covers a wide area while capturing sound sources in the center with clarity and definition. The two unidirectional condenser microphones can easily be changed from 90 degrees to 120 degrees, allowing you to choose between a tightly focused stereo image and a wider image simply by twisting the capsules.
Portable Form Factor
The new rubberized, ergonomic body is perfect for use in the field or with a camera, while new locking connectors ensure your cables stay secure. Incredibly portable, the H4N Pro can travel anywhere with you, ensuring you never miss a moment.
Three Ways to Record
The Stereo Mode utilises the built-in X/Y microphones (or external mics) and is suitable for recording live performances, acoustic instruments, dialogue and more. In 4CH mode, the H4N Pro allows you to record with both the X/Y microphones and two external inputs simultaneously, suitable for capturing live room sound and a stereo feed at the same time. Finally, MTR Mode (Multi-track) transforms the H4N Pro into a four-track studio with built-in effects, overdub functions and the ability to work with previously recorded sound files.
Editing and Recording Software Included
The H4N Pro comes complete with free download licenses for Steinberg's Cubase LE music production software and WaveLab LE audio editing software. Providing you with a complete audio production toolkit, now you can create your own audio utilising the Pro's USB audio interface function while also expanding your own capabilities with Steinberg's renowned software.
- Protective Case
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Operation Manual
- Steinberg Cubase LE8 for Mac OS X 10.9/10.10 and Windows 7/8/8.1
- WaveLab LE8 for Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10 and Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Four-track simultaneous recording
- High-fidelity mic preamps
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones, adjustable between 90° and 120°
- Record up to 140 dB SPL with X/Y microphones
- Two mic/line level inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors
- Stereo 1/8'' mic input mini phone jack
- +24 or +48V phantom power for main inputs and plug-in power (2.5V) via Mic/Line mini phone jack
- Output/headphone jack with dedicated volume control
- New rubberized and ergonomic body with improved 1.9'' backlit LCD display
- Built-in reference speaker for fast playback
- Records directly to SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
- Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
- Onboard Mid-Side decoding
- Internal mixdown: four-track to stereo and stereo to dual mono
- Up to 99 marks per recording
- Built-in effects, including compression/limiting, low-cut filtering, modulation, reverb/delay and amp models
- Normalize (maximum gain) and Divide (file splitting) functions
- Chromatic tuner and metronome
- Loop playback with user-defined start and stop points
- Variable playback speed, from 50 to 150 , without affecting pitch
- Variable pitch without affecting playback speed
- USB port for file transfer to and from computer
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface for PC/Mac computers
- Mounts to mic stand or tripod, or directly to DSLR with optional Hot Shoe adapter
- Runs on 2 standard AA alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries with up to 6 hours of operation (up to 10 hours in Stamina mode)
- Simultaneous Recording: 2 - Stereo Mode / 4 - 4CH Mode / 2 - MTR Mode
- Simultaneous Playback: 2 - Stereo Mode / 4 - 4CH Mode / 4 - MTR Mode
- Recording Time 4GB (SDHC): Approx. 380 minutes WAV 44.1kHz, 16-bit Stereo
- Approx. 68 hours MP3 44.1kHz, 128 kpbs Stereo
- Projects: 1000/Card
- Locate Functions: Hours / Minutes / Seconds / Milliseconds
- Other Functions: Punch-In/Out, Bounce, A-B Repeat
- Effect Modules: 2
- Stereo/4CH Mode: Lo Cut, Comp/Limiter
- MTR Mode: Preamp Module, EFX Module
- Types: 53
- Patches: 60
- Tuners: Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Open A/D/E/G, DADGAD
- Metronome Sound Sources: 5
- Variable Beat: 1/4 - 8/4, 6/8, Unaccentuated
- Tempo: 40.0 - 250.0 BPM
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit x 128 Oversampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit x 128 Oversampling
- Recording Media: SD Card or SDHC Card
- SD Card: 2 MB - 2 GB
- SDHC Card: 4 GB - 32 GB
- Display: 128 x 64 Dots Full-Dot Backlit LCD
- Dimensions: 73mm x 157.2mm x 37mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 294g
- Inputs: XLR Balanced / Standard Phone Unbalanced Combo Jack
- Input Impedance:
- Balanced Input: 3k? or More
- Unbalanced Input: 470k? or More
- Input Gain:
- Balanced Input: -16dB to +43dB
- Unbalanced Input: -30dB to +32dB
- Built-In Stereo Mic: Unidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Sensitivity: -45dB/1 Pa at 1kHz
- Input Gain: -16dB to +51dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure Input: 140dB SPL
- External Mic: Mini Stereo Phone Jack
- Input Impedence: 2k? or More
- Input Gain: -16dB to +51dB
- Line/Phone Load Impedance: 10k? or More
- Line/Phone Output Level: -10dBu
- Phone: 20mW + 20mW (Into 32? Load)
- Monaural Speaker: 400mW 8?
- Phantom Power: 48V, 24V, OFF
- USB: USB 2.0 High Speed Mass Storage Class Operation, Audio Interface Operation
- Power Requirements: DC 5V 1A AC from AC Adapter (Zoom AD-14), 2 x AA Batteries
- Continuous Recording Time:
- Stereo Mode: Using built-in mics at 44.1kHz/16-bit without headphones connected, about 6 hours using batteries or about 8 hours using NiMH batteries
- Stamina Mode: Using built-in mics at 44.1kHz/16-bit without headphones connected, about 10 hours using batteries or about 12 hours using NiMH batteries
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.