Zoom B2.1U Bass Effects Pedal with USB
Product Ref: 8680
Zoom B2.1U Bass Effects Pedal with USBDetails
The G Series effects pedals are the most powerful Zoom has introduced to date. All are based on an all-new ZFX-3 processor: 32-Bit Processing, 96kHz sampling, 24-Bit A/D, D/A converters.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Like its little brother, the Zoom B2, the Zoom B2.1U comes with seven effects modules with 45 effects types, an ultra-wide frequency response of 20Hz-40kHz (which is 20kHz wider than some pro-quality recording studio preamps), a built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm patterns, an integrated chromatic tuner. Along with all of this, the B2.1U adds an expression pedal to get the most out of your Zoom-tones, and when you?re ready to record, the Zoom B2.1U incorporates a USB interface, and includes Cubase LE software! What makes it really cool, is that you can record to DAW with zero latency, which is incredibly important for guitar players. Did we mention that you get all this and world-famous Zoom-tone at a price that?ll make you look twice?
- 40 preset bass effects patches, 40 programmable memory patches
- 7 effect modules with 45 effect types
- 32-bit processing, 96kHz sampling rate
- 24-Bit A/D, D/A converters
- Built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm variations
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- Sturdy metal chassis
- USB interface
- Bulit-in Expression Pedal
- Operates on 4 AA batteries, or the AD0006 AC power adapter
- Steinberg Cubase LE software bundled
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.