Yamaha HPH-200 Headphones, White
Yamaha HPH-200 Headphones, WhiteDetails
These Headphones from Yamaha are made to provide you with an authentic listening experience, with accurate sound reproduction that reaches the highest standards of this prolific manufacturer. The open-air design of the HPH-200 Headphones allows comfortable use over long periods and the adjustable earpiece and headband means it's easier to store your headphones should you be on the move.
Product Ref: 29285View Full Description
Spend another £150.05 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Yamaha have put focus on how the drive unit, housing and earpads have been configured as important attributes to creating amazing sound output.
You'll notice that the HPH-200 headphones have an open-air design, with optimised sound dispersion through the metallic grill housing to reduce listening fatigue. Because these headphones are non-airtight and don't cancel out surrounding noise, these are great for musicians who are playing with others.
The soft earpads give not only amazing comfort, but have also been optimised to improve sound quality thanks to their material and shape! If you're on the move and want to store your HPH-200 headphones, the headband is adjustable and the earpieces can be rotated 90° outwards and 20° inwards for that convenient storage.
The 1.2m cord is a convenient length if you're listening through portable music players and it doesn't hold its shape so it's able to uncoil smoothly and not get tangled. Sound quality is also optimised by the gold-plated plug and accessory plug.
- Driver Type: Dynamic, Open Air
- Driver Unit: Φ40 mm
- Impedance: 48 ohms
- Maximum Input: 1,000 mw
- Sound Pressure Level: 98.5 dB ±3dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Weight (without Cable): 180 g (396.83 lbs)
- Cable Length: 1.2 m (47-1/4")
- Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo, 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.