Yamaha AG03 3-Channel Hybrid Mixer
Yamaha AG03 3-Channel Hybrid MixerDetails
Product Ref: 55220View Full Description
Spend another £158.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Fast and easy production is the basis of the AG03, with a Loopback function taking centre stage. The feature allows users to live broadcast all of their audio sources such as microphones and instruments, as well as the background music from a PC/Mac or iPad. This live streaming option is ideal for online lessons and streaming your live performances on platforms such as Youtube or Ustream.
Wide Array Of Connectivity
The Yamaha AG series all feature phantom power on the CH1 input so you can connect a variety of microphones such as premium grade condenser mics, whilst the Hi-Z input allows connection of guitars, bass guitars and synthesizers. All these instruments and sound sources are captured with outstanding attention to detail and high quality thanks to the studio grade D-PRE mic preamps.
Quality Signal Processing Technology
With a 1-touch DSP, the AG mixer provides an easy and quality option for altering your sound. The COMP/EQ button will tighten your tones, the EFFECT option adds an ambient reverb, and finally the AMP SIM provides a classic, warm tube amp sound. In addition to the 1-touch feature, the AG03 also has a AG DSP controller for added controls such as COMP and EQ. The controller is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems and offers two interface options. The easy mode gives users a simple to use interface while the expert option delivers complete control over sound parameters.
High-Definition Sound Recording & Playback
Capture the most subtle details of your recordings with 192kHz/24bit sound quality. The high standard of quality allows you to record your original sound in its purest form, keeping every nuance in place. Additionally, the option of ASIO playback software offers the ability to bypass the internal Kernal mixer for faithful sound reproduction.
Despite the high quality design of the AG03, it isn't limited to home or studio purposes. Users can easily connect a compatible iPad and USB mobile battery for a convenient mobile interface to create great quality sound at anytime and in any place. With USB bus power, the AG mixers have no need for external adapters. The mixer may also be powered with mobile battery for use with an iPad. The AG mixers are compatible with the 2nd generation of iPad and can be used with music apps such as Cubasis (iPad & USB mobile battery sold separately).
Music Production Software Included
Each AG mixer comes packaged with the downloadable version of the Cubase AI for composing, recording, editing, and mixing functions. The software lets you start your music production straight out of the box.
- Fast music production
- Loopback function for live streaming
- D-PRE studio quality mic preamp
- Flexible connectivity
- 1-touch DSP
- Class compliant mode for iPad connection
- Durable, compact metal chassis
- USB bus powered or mobile battery
- High resolution playback & recording
- AG DSP controller allows for additional DSP settings
- Includes Cubase AI music production software
- Phantom Power: +48V (Input 1ch Only)
- Input Channels
- Mono (Mic/Line): 1 Including Headset Mic (Plug-In Power)
- Stereo (Line): 1
- AUX: 1
- Output Channels
- Monitor Out: 1
- Jacks: 2 Including Headset Phones
- Bus: Stereo 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26dB
- Peak LED: LED Turns On When Signal Reaches 3 dB Below Clipping Level
- On-Board Processors (DSP)
- CH1: Comp/EQ, Effect (SPX Reverb)
- USB: USB Audio 2 In/Out, USB Audio Class 2.0 Compliant, Sampling Frequency: Max 192kHz, Bit Depth: 24-Bit
- Level Metre: USB Output Level 2 x 2 Point LED Metre
- Power Requirements: DC 5 V, 500mA
- Power Consumption: Max 2.5W
- Operating Temperature: 0 - +40°
- System Requirements (OS): For USB Audio/AG DSP Controller: Windows 7 or Later, Mac OS X 10.7 or Later
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Height: 63 mm
- Width: 129 mm
- Depth: 202 mm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.