Vicoustic Multifuser DC2 Acoustic Panel White, Box of 6
Vicoustic Multifuser DC2 Acoustic Panel White, Box of 6Details
Product Ref: 53458View Full Description
Buy on finance from £9.25 per month Finance from £9.25 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Bi-Dimensional Diffusion Panel
The highly unique Vicoustic Multifuser DC2 Acoustic Panel utilises a bi-dimensional design, ideal for a range of musical and multimedia applications. The Vicoustic Multifuser DC2 Panel is perfect for providing- multi-reflection for both horizontal and vertical planes in virtually any space. Specialised for audio critical spaces, the DC2 Acoustic Panel brightens and clarifies the mid and high frequency bands. The highly efficient panel provides a 2-dimensional primitive root diffusers, as well as a top surface angle for optimal acoustic treatment.
The panels themselves are comprised of high quality expanded polystyrene (EPS), ideal for increasing the definition of sound critical spaces and speech intelligibility. The sleek yet refined design uses minimal space while still remaining easy to install. You can also customise your panels with water-based paints, ideal for fitting different aesthetics and colour schemes. With its highly versatile design, the Vicoustic Multifuser DC2 is ideal for a range of spaces from recording and broadcast studios to performances spaces, lecture halls and more.
- High efficiency 2 dimensional Primitive Root Diffuser + Top surface angle
- Helps to brighten and clarify sound
- Easy to install
- Available in 3 different colours
- Can be painted with water-based paints
- Box of 12
- Dimensions: 590 x 590 x 147 mm
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Diffusion
- Absorption Frequency: High Frequencies
- Alpha w/ Shape Indicators: 0.25
- NRC 0.250
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass F
- Units Per Box: 6
- Box Dimensions: 710 x 615 x 615 mm
- Box Weight: 10.2 kg
- Material: Polystyrene
- Polystyrene Density: 60.0
- Polystyrene Colour: Black
- Edges: Angles
- Place: Wall & Ceiling
- Fixing Type: Glued
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.