Vicoustic Mix Kit Pulsar Acoustic Panel System
Vicoustic Mix Kit Pulsar Acoustic Panel SystemDetails
The Vicoustic Mix Kit Pulsar contains 8 x Pulsar absorption panels and 4 x Mega Fusor Bass Traps, this is the complete kit for treating rooms that are less than 6 square meters in size. Either used in single units on their own or as a pattern, the Pulsar absorption panels offer excellent absorption characteristics with large amounts of diffusion too.
Product Ref: 53460View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.64 per month Finance from £7.64 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Mega Fuser Bass Traps
The Vicoustic Mix Kit Pulsar Acoustic Panel System is a total acoustic treatment solution that is comprised of 4 Mega Fuser Bass Traps and 8 Pulsar Absorption Panels. This acoustic treatment package is ideal for treating rooms that are less than 6 square metres in size. The optimised Bass Traps are some of the best bass treatment panels on the market, providing excellent diffusion of absorption of unwanted lower frequencies. The unique shape and design of the Bass Trap minimises ‘boomy’ sounds normally related to untreated rooms.
Pulsar Absorption Panels
In addition to the 4 Mega Fuser Bass Traps, the Vicoustic Mix Kit includes 8 Pulsar Absorption Panels. Comprised of M1 Foam, the Pulsar Absorption Panel provides exceptional absorption and diffusion, ideal for mid to high frequencies. The easy to install design can be fixed to either the wall or ceiling using glue and is perfect for diffusing problematic higher frequencies. With both bass traps and high frequency panels, the Vicoustic Mix Kit is ideal for treating acoustic in smaller rooms.
- Total acoustic treatment solution
- Excellent absorption
- Easy to install
- Complete solution for rooms under 6 m2
- One box contains 4 Mega Fuser Bass Traps and 8 Pulsar panels
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency: High Frequencies
- Alpha w/ Shape Indicators: 0.25
- NRC 0.000
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass F
- Units Per Box: 4 Basstrap 8 Pulsar
- Box Dimensions: 630 x 630 x 620 mm
- Box Weight: 7.6 kg
- Material: Foam
- Foam Type: M1
- Edges: Angles
- Place: Wall & Ceiling
- Fixing Type: Glued
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.