Vicoustic Cinema Round, Box of 8
Vicoustic Cinema Round, Box of 8Details
The Vicoustic Cinema Round combines discrete, modern design with maximum acoustic efficiency, providing a flexible solution for sound control across a multitude of applications. They help to maximize the acoustic performance of the space and are commonly used to control sound reflections and excess reverberation in rooms from home theaters to performance spaces and production/broadcast studios.
Product Ref: 53463View Full Description
Spend another £51.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Rounded Acoustic Treatment
The Vicoustic Cinema Round is an 8-piece acoustic treatment kit featuring premium-grade, rounded panels. The Vicoustic Cinema Round provides a flexible and elegant solution to controlling sound, in a range of environments. The Cinema Round panels are ideal for reigning in medium and high frequencies, ideal for a range of musical and multimedia applications. For maximum acoustic efficiency, the Cinema Round panels combine highly absorbent foam with rounded edges design to eliminate excessive reverb and control reflections.
The simple yet highly efficient design ensures improved audio performance in any space. When placed a few centimetres from the surface of a wall, the Vicoustic Cinema Round will treat medium frequencies, while improving the low-end response of the room. The simple yet elegant design is ideal for a range of applications from home theatres and performances spaces to recording studios and more. The panels can be placed virtually anywhere in your required space, from the ceiling to the wall for added versatility. The easy-to-install and sleek design makes the Vicoustic Cinema Round one of the most affordable and versatile acoustic treatment panels on the market.
- Simple yet elegant design
- Highly absorbent foam
- Can be placed on wall or ceiling
- Helps to improved acoustic performance in a range of spaces
- Box of 8
- Easy to install
- Dimensions: 595 x 595 x 75 mm
- Scratch Resistance: No
- Washable: No
- Functionality: Absorption
- Absorption Frequency: Medium Frequencies
- Alpha w/ Shape Indicators: 0.9
- NRC 0.850
- Fire Class European (EN): Euroclass F
- Units Per Box: 8
- Box Dimensions: 630 x 630 x 620 mm
- Box Weight: 6.5 kg
- Material: Foam
- Foam Type: M1
- Edges: Angled
- Place: Wall & Ceiling
- Fixing Type: Glued
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.