Universal Audio UAD-2 PCIe Thunderbolt - OCTO Ultimate 4
Universal Audio UAD-2 PCIe Thunderbolt - OCTO Ultimate 4Details
Special Offer - Save on all UAD-2 DSP Accelerators (PCIe, Satellite Thunderbolt, Satellite FireWire, Satellite USB) packages (Core, Custom, or Ultimate 5) if you buy between January 3rd & March 31st 2017. Save up to 255 GBP on any UAD-2 QUAD DSP Accelerator and up to 425 GBP on an UAD-2 OCTO DSP Accelerator! UA will send anyone who purchased in December an e-voucher to the value of the sale to spend on plugins.
Product Ref: 66173View Full Description
Buy on finance from £87.36 per month Finance from £87.36 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Powerful Thunderbolt DSP Interface
The DSP Thunderbolt OCTO Ultimate 4 is one of the Universal Audio's most powerful DSP accelerators. This exceptional desktop unit is ideal for a range of different professional audio applications. The unit is compatible Mac and Windows 7, and allows you to supercharge Apollo interfaces and other UAD-2 DSP Accelerator system, letting you process large mixes filled with rich analog emulated plug-ins.
Largest Collection Of UA-Developed Plug-Ins
The Ultimate 4 package includes one of the largest collections of UAD-Developed Plug-Ins to date. Including 83 Plug-Ins with a range of different modulation and audio applications, the plug-in bundle is designed to offer every aspect of analog modulation for the modern day audio professional. Running via the PCIe processor (Compatible with Windows and Macs) the bundle includes plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more.
Plug and Play Functionality
The PCIe accelerated processor included in this package delivers maximum compatibility, letting you use it with either Mac or Windows systems. Installation is quick and easy, just install the software, install the PCI card and start mixing with an expansive collection of the world's finest analog emulation plug-ins.
- Powerful 8 SHARC processor PCIe Card for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Includes “Ultimate 4” plug-in bundle, featuring 83 UA-developed plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT and more**
- Ideal for professional power-users running demanding projects w/ high plug-in instances and/or high sample rates
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo audio interfaces
- * Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via a compatible PCIe chassis* (sold separately)
- VST, AU, RTAS, AAX 64 and 64-bit compatible
UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt Minimum System Requirements
- UAD-2 Satellite Thunderbolt Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks or 10.10 Yosemite
- 6 gigabytes available storage
- Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
- Compatible VST, Audio Units, RTAS, or AAX 64 plug-in DAW software
Full List Of Featured Plug-InsChannel Strips:
- API Vision Channel Strip
- CS-1 Channel Strip
- Neve® 88RS Channel Strip
- Neve® 88RS Legacy Channel Strip
- Precision Channel Strip Plug-In
- SSL E Series Channel Strip
- UA 610-A Preamp & EQ
- UA 610-B Preamp & EQ
- dbx® 160 Compressor / Limiter
- Fairchild® 670 Compressor
- Fairchild® 660 Compressor
- Fairchild® 670 Legacy Compressor
- Manley Variable Mu® Limiter Compressor
- Neve® 33609 Compressor
- Neve® 33609SE Compressor
- Precision Buss Compressor
- SSL G Series Bus Compressor
- Teletronix® LA-2 Classic Leveler
- Teletronix® LA-2A Gray Classic Leveler
- Teletronix® LA-2A Legacy Leveling Amplifier
- Teletronix® LA-2A Silver Classic Leveler
- Teletronix® LA-3A Classic Leveler
- UA 1176AE Classic Limiter
- UA 1176LN Legacy Limiting Amplifier
- UA 1176SE Legacy Limiting Amplifier
- UA 1176 Rev A Classic Limiter
- UA 1176LN Rev E Classic Limiter
- Cooper® Time Cube MkII Delay
- EP-34 Tape Echo
- MXR® Flanger/Doubler
- Precision Delay Modulation
- Precision Delay Modulation Long
- API 550A Parametric EQ
- API 560 Graphic EQ
- Cambridge EQ
- Harrison® 32C Channel EQ
- Harrison® 32C SE Channel EQ
- Helios™ Type 69 EQ
- Neve 1073 Preamp & EQ
- Neve® 1073 Legacy Classic Console EQ
- Neve® 1073SE Legacy Classic Console EQ
- Neve® 1081 Classic Console EQ
- Neve® 1081SE Classic Console EQ
- Neve® 31102 Classic Console EQ
- Neve® 31102SE Classic Console EQ
- Precision Equalizer
- Pultec EQP-1A Legacy EQ
- Pultec EQP-1A Passive EQ
- Pultec HLF-3C Passive EQ
- Pultec MEQ-5 Passive EQ
- Pultec Pro Legacy EQ
- Trident® A-Range Classic Console EQ
- Bermuda Triangle
- Ibanez® Tube Screamer TS808
- Raw Distortion
- Precision K-Stereo Ambience Recovery
- Precision Maximizer
- Precision Multiband
- Precision Limiter
- Manley® Massive Passive EQ
- Manley® Massive Passive Mastering EQ
- AKG BX 20 Spring Reverb
- DreamVerb Room Modeler
- EMT® 140 Classic Plate Reverb
- EMT® 250 Electronic Reverb
- Lexicon® 224 Digital Reverb
- Ocean Way Studios
- Precision Reflection Engine
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
- Ampex® ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder
- FATSO™ Jr. Tape Sim. & Compressor
- FATSO™ Sr. Tape Sim. & Compressor
- Little Labs® IBP Phase Alignment Tool
- Little Labs® Voice Of God Bass Resonance
- Moog® Multimode Filter
- Moog® Multimode Filter SE
- Oxide Tape Recorder
- Precision De-Esser
- Precision Enhancer Hz
- Precision Enhancer kHz
- SPL® Transient Designer
- Studer® A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder
- Thermionic Culture Vulture
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.