Universal Audio SOLO/610 Classic Tube Preamplifier & DI Box
Universal Audio SOLO/610 Classic Tube Preamplifier & DI BoxDetails
A compact, rugged interface that provides the All-Tube 610 Console Mic Preamp sound.
Product Ref: 9207View Full Description
Buy on finance from £23.07 per month Finance from £23.07 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Boasting a rugged, versatile design, the SOLO/610 provides the classic Putnam 610 tube console sound. Conveniently, you can use the SOLO/610 in the control room or the recording room, on stage, or on a desktop, a compact yet sonically impressive interface provides the character of the 610 console at an affordable price. Use with a mic or instrument!
The SOLO/610 features Mic and DI inputs, a Gain and Level control for a wide variety of clean to coloured tones. This version has a continuous Gain control with even greater range, letting you structure gain with precision - doubling as input signal padding. The SOLO/610 of course features the essentials: 48v Phantom Power, Lo-Cut filtering, Phase Reverse and flexible dual impedance selection for both Mic and DI inputs. It also has essential DI features like Thru use in conjunction with an amplifier, plus Ground Lift and a versatile Mic/Line level output switch.
- Classic Putnam 610 console mic preamplifier and DI
- Legendary all-tube sound, at a project studio price
- Gain, Level, and Impedance selection for maximum tonal variety
- Portable design for studio, desktop or stage
- Rugged construction-steel chassis
- DI features include Thru and Mic/Line level output
- Input Impedance:
- Mic Input: Selectable 450 ohms (Lo-Z) or 1.6 kilohms (Hi-Z)
- DI Input: Selectable 2.2 megohms (Lo-Z) or 50 kilohms (Hi-Z)
- Output Load Impedance: 20 Hz to 20 kHz +/- 1 dB
- Maximum Gain: 61 dB
- Tube Complement: (1) 12AX7, (1) 12AT7
- Maximum Mic Input Level: -12 dBu, 1.0 THD+N Ratio
- Maximum Instrument Input Level: +4 dBu, 1.0 THD+N Ratio
- Maximum Gain Mic Input: 55 dB (1.6K ohm input), 60 dB (450 ohm input)
- Mic/Instrument In Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz, +/- 0.1 dB
- Maximum Gain Instrument Input: 37 dB
- Length: 14"
- Width: 5 3/4"
- Height: 5"
- Weight: 9 lbs.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.