Tascam VL-S3BT Active Bluetooth Monitors
Tascam VL-S3BT Active Bluetooth MonitorsDetails
Product Ref: 87640View Full Description
Spend another £131.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Compact 4.5” x 6.7” Cabinets
Professional 2-way drivers with a rich sounding power amplifier don't have to be enormous. With such a compact footprint, the VL-S3BT Active Bluetooth Monitors sit perfectly in almost any location. You don't need to make space for large scale speaker stands. These efficient monitors can fit perfectly in both spacious and crowded areas.
Wide Frequency Response
Even at such an affordable price point, the VL-S3BT Active Bluetooth Monitors provide you with rich full sound and professional monitoring quality. With a frequency response of 80Hz to 22kHz, you can be sure that what you hear is accurate and naturally reproduced. From deep, resonant bass sounds, to the sweetness and air of the upper frequency spectrum, every sound you hear is exactly as it should be. The 2-way system design, consisting of a 3" woofer, 0.5" tweeter, and an effective bass reflex port on the rear of the cabinet make all of this possible.
Efficient 14W Per Side Power Amplifier
The built-in 14W and 14W power amplifier drives the 2-way designed speakers to provide you with well-balanced yet powerful audio reproduction. The beauty of this efficient design means you can still get the perfect sound in locations where excessive volume may be an issue.
RCA and Stereo Mini Jack Line Inputs
The VL-S3BT provides you with common and compact methods for connecting to your audio source. Featuring dual RCA inputs (and also an included dual RCA to dual 1/4" jack adapter cable), and a useful 1/8" stereo mini jack, you can connect your monitors to a whole host of devices. Using the 1/8" input automatically shuts off the RCA inputs, so you don't have to fiddle around unplugging things to fully isolate the sound of your connected device.
Low Latency & High-Definition Bluetooth Playback
The VL-S3BT Active Bluetooth Monitors feature a high-quality and great sounding Bluetooth receiver built into the speakers. Wireless playback from your Bluetooth enabled device is simple and effective. Bluetooth playback supports aptX and AAC codecs - higher definition and lower latency than the typical SBC codec. So, without any cables, the sound can be compared to the sound in production - resulting in high-definition playback which does not feel wireless. Switching input and pairing can be done using the buttons on the front side of the body. The VL-S3BT uses the profile A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile), and can wirelessly play back from devices compatible with A2DP.
Codecs Supported By VL-S3BT
SBC (Sub Band Codec): This is the standard codec which all A2DP-compatible equipment support. It is higher in definition than a headset mic, but is inferior to the codecs described below. Also, latency occurs at the time of compression, so a time lag may be felt when listening to a video or the like.
AAC (Advanced Audio Codec): This is the codec used mainly in iPhones and other iOS devices. The time lag is negligible. The compression rate is on par with SBC, but has superior definition.
aptX: The compression rate is low, allowing for playback in high definition - closer to the original sound. The time lag is also negligible.
- Maximum Effective Output (Distortion: 10 ): 14W + 14W
- Speaker Units:
- Woofer: 3" (76.2mm)
- Tweeter: 0.5" (12.7mm)
- Enclosure: Bass Reflex Type
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 8kHz
- Sensitivity: -4.8dBV (580mV) 14W + 14W
- External Input Jacks: RCA Pin-Jacks (Stereo), 3.5mm (1.8") Stereo Mini Jack
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Bluetooth Version: 4.0
- Output Class: Class 2
- Supported Profile: A2DP
- A2DP Codec: SBC, AAC, aptX
- A2DP Contents Management: SCMS-T
- Power: Dedicated AC Adapter (PS-P1524E)
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: DC15V
- Output Current: 2.4A
- Power Consumption: 6.5W
- Dimensions (Not Including Projections): 110mm (W) x 170mm (H) x 138mm (D) (4.3" x 6.7" x 5.4")
- Active Unit (Left): 1.1kg (2.4lb)
- Passve Unit (Right): 1kg (2.2lb)
- Included Accessories: AC Adapter (TASCAM PS-P1524E), Speaker Cable, RCA-6.3mm (1/4") Standard TS Jack Adapter Cable, Owner's Manual (Including Warranty)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.