Tascam TM-280 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Tascam TM-280 Large-Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 87637View Full Description
Spend another £38.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The cardioid pickup pattern featured in the TM-280 has been incorporated to deliver the highest integrity signals possible, resulting in exceptional audio quality. Its wide frequency response also helps when it comes to recording, letting you hear each and every nuance of the recorded audio. The 34mm gold-sputtered diaphragm provides increased stability and protection for the cardioid pattern, safeguarding against any superficial damage you may incur while recording or transporting your microphone. The high SPL spec ensures that you can record louder signals without distortion such as drums and electric guitars.
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20KhZ
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Connectivity: 3 Pin XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Diaphragm: 34mm Gold-Sputtered
- Pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Phantom power required: Yes (48V)
- Sensitivity: -36dB +/-2dB (0dB=1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Output impedance: 50ohm +/-30 (at 1kHz)
- Load impedance:
- S/N ratio: 80dB
- Weight: 417g (Microphone body only)
- External Dimensions: 50.5mm x 187.5mm x 50.5mm / 1.99" x 7.38" x 1.99"
- Includes: Suspension Shockmount (Screwdia. 5/8"), Pop Filter, Flight Case, 5/8" to 3/8" Conversion Adapter.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.