Tascam SD-20M Audio Recorder
Tascam SD-20M Audio RecorderDetails
The Tascam SD-20M Recorder combines easy to use features with stunning audio transfer quality. The SD-20M features two XLR/jack combo inputs with optional phantom power for direct mic recording. The intuitive dual recording method records both mic inputs at a standard and lower level, ensuring that you capture at least one copy that won't distort. The auto-record feature starts automatically based upon the input level, so you can begin your piece without having to control the SD-20M. This 1U rack recorder is ideal for schools, conferences and solo musicians requiring an accessible recording platform.
Product Ref: 73896View Full Description
Spend another £57.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Designed to combine accessibility with modern functionality, the SD-20M has all the features you require to get a high quality recording. The front panel features a digital screen for an interactive display of your recording time and balance. The LEDs and backlight improve visibility in low lighting venues. The controls are labelled clearly for maximum ease of use, and allow you to adjust everything from the input levels to the playback speed increments. The SD-20M’s has a backup AA battery power slot which automatically generates in case of a loss of power at venues. The footswitch slot can be used to control the recording or playback whilst away from the unit. The compact 1U rack size and light weight makes the SD-20M portable and easy to install to all venue types.
- Height: 45mm
- Width: 483mm
- Depth: 300mm
- Weight: 2.8KG
Inputs and Outputs
- XLR/Jack Combo Inputs: 2
- Input Impedance: 2.7 kOhms
- Maximum Microphone Input Level: 0 dBu
- Minimum Microphone Input Level: -67 dBu
- Line Input Impedance: 10kOhms or Higher
- Normal Line Input Level: +4 dBu
- Maximum Line Input Level: +20 dBu
- Minimum Line Input Level: -12 dBu
- Output Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Normal Output Level: -10 dBV
- Maximum Output Level: +6 dBV
- Maximum Output Power: 20 mV + 20 mV
- Headphone Slot: 1 x 6.3mm Stereo Slot
- Frequency Response: 20 – 20kHz +1/-3 dB
- Distortion: 0.01% or Less
- S/N Ratio: 100dB or More
- Recording Media:
- SD card (64 MB−2 GB)
- SDHC card (4 GB−32 GB)
- SDXC card (48 GB−128GB)
- Recording/Playback Media: BWF, WAV, MP3
- Power Consumption: 5 Watt Maximum
- Input Current: 1 A Maximum
- Power Supply: PS-P1220E AC Adaptor, 4 AA Batteries
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.