Tascam DR-44WL Hand-held Recorder with WiFi
Tascam DR-44WL Hand-held Recorder with WiFiDetails
Product Ref: 51893View Full Description
Spend another £1.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
High Quality Condenser Microphones
The Tascam DR-44WL Hand-Held Recorder features a pair of studio quality microphones containing cardioid condenser capsules mounted in acoustically-tuned housings and arranged in a true X Y position for detailed imaging and phase coherence. The mic capsules are built to withstand up to 132dB SPL - as loud as a jet airplane - without distorting. Inspired by equipment found in high end studios, a new shockmounting system has been developed for lower handling noise and rumble. The capsules are suspended in a rubber mount that avoids low frequency noises when handheld, mounted on a camera, or used on a tripod.
XLR Combo Jacks
The DR-44WL features XLR/TRS external input jacks that accept either microphone or line level sources. The DR-44WL supplies 48V Phantom Power for condenser or ribbon microphones that require it. Balanced or unbalanced signals can be plugged in, at either +4 or -10 levels, using the locking XLR connector or the 1/4" jack, and a programmable gain amplifier may also be used to adjust audio inputs
The DR-44WL can record both the internal microphones and the external inputs simultaneously. This four-track recording makes the device ideal for drum set recordings, surround recording, and film production
Remote WiFi Control
The Tascam DR-44WL features revolutionary WiFi control by creating a network with your iOS or Android device. The free DR Control app allows recording to be started and stopped, and can be used to check and adjust input levels. Any of the recording features on the DR-44WL can be controlled over Wi-Fi without ever touching the device.
WiFi transmission range is up to 20m, far beyond the reach of infrared remotes. The recorder can be placed wherever the recording sounds best, then plug headphones into your phone to stream and listen to the recording in near real time.
In addition to remote control, the DR-44WL allows wireless transfer of recordings to your smartphone or PC. Upload recordings to Soundcloud via the DR Control app then publish that link to social media or share via email.
- XLR Combo Jacks for use with professional gear
- Remote control, file transfer and streaming playback using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi connects directly to smartphone without a router
- Full remote control using the free TASCAM app for iOS and Android
- Recorded audio can be posted directly to Soundcloud using the TASCAM DR Control app.
- Cardioid stereo condenser microphones fixed in X-Y position
- High sound pressure design captures levels up to 132dB SPL
- XLR/TRS inputs compatible with mic or line level (-10 or +4dBu)
- +48V phantom power supply for condenser microphones
- PGA (programmable gain amplifier) and Cirrus Logic CS42L52 audio codec for low-noise, high-performance audio recording
- 128x128 graphic LCD with backlight
- USB 2.0
- Stereo mini headphone line output / Headphone output connector
- Powered by four AA batteries, USB bus power, or AC adapter
- RoHS certified
- Supported WAV recording formats: 44.1k/48k/96kHz, 16/24bit, WAV/BWF
- Supported MP3 recording format: 44.1k/48kkHZ, 32k to 320kbps, MP3
- Recording media: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 128GB SDXC card)
- 4GB microSD card is included
- Standard accessories: AC adapter, windscreen, grip that is compatible with mic stands, shoe mount adapter, case
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.