Tascam DR-10X Mic-Attachable Audio Recorder
Tascam DR-10X Mic-Attachable Audio RecorderDetails
Product Ref: 52835View Full Description
Spend another £86.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Tascam DR-10X is a compact and lightweight audio recorder that attaches to handheld microphones. The DR-10X firmly attaches to any dynamic microphone via a captive XLR connector, and captures audio in Broadcast WAV format at 48-kHz/24-bit resolution.
The DR-10X features both manual and automatic gain settings, a low-cut filter and a limiter to prevent overloads. Dual recording mode can be used to create a copy of audio at a lower level as a backup track, in case of distortion. Recording can begin instantly by sliding the record switch while turning the unit on.
- Compact, lightweight audio recorder that can be attached directly to a dynamic microphone with XLR connector
- Mono recording at 48 kHz sample rate and 24-bit resolution
- BWF (WAV) format allows inclusion of time information within audio files
- Records to microSD/microSDHC card (up to 32 GB)
- Dual recording function allows two files to be recorded simultaneously at different levels
- Recording level can be set to High/Mid/Low
- AGC function (Auto Gain Control)
- Switchable limiter to prevent clipping
- Switchable low-cut filter conveniently reduces low-frequency noise
- Time track increment function
- Playback function for checking recordings via headphones
- Headphones output
- Built-in clock for storing time information with recordings
- Fastening mechanism for a stable joint between the recorder and the microphone
- OLED display with great visibility
- Micro USB-B connector for easy data transfer with a computer
- Power supply through one AAA battery/rechargeable or USB connection
- Settings can be created in a text file on a computer and transferred to the DR-10X via USB
- Infrared data communication allows setting information to be transferred to other DR-10X recorders
- Firmware update possible using the microSD card
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.