TC Helicon VoiceTone X1 Megaphone and Distortion Vocal Processor
Product Ref: 20652
TC Helicon VoiceTone X1 Megaphone and Distortion Vocal ProcessorDetails
This vocal effects pedal packs 3 Megaphone/Telephone effects, 2 distortion types, 3 amp effects, a drive control and filter control. It's part of the VoiceTone Single family, consisting of other effects processors.View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The VoiceTone X1 provides "down and dirty" quality to live vocals. You can control things like tinny megaphones and sharp vocal distortion effects.
Get Quality Effects Easily!
Use the VoiceTone X1 to intensify your vocals with its array of filtered and distorted sounds. Load one of the pre-set styles, tap the footswitch and get singing. From there, you can modify the Drive and Filter controls to suit your voice or the song and switch on and off whenever you feel like.
- 3X Megaphone/Telephone effects
- 2 Distortion types
- 3 Amp effects
- Drive control (modifies distortion)
- Filter control (smart EQ band limiting)
It's so easy to get studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles; just plug your mic min and switch the effect on. Change the style or the amount of effect with ease.
Part of the VoiceTone Single Family
Each VoiceTone single shares the same attributes of a clean, quiet mic preamp which rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberised no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you'd expect from flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
The Voicetone X1 boasts a revolutionary Mic Control circuit which lets you use the thumb switch on the TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone (not included), to switch your effects on and off, which can work great live.
Get creative by chaining several Voicetone Singles together, control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
- Transducer Type
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Construction: Two part dies cast metal, Rubberised base
- Analog Inputs:
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Analog Outputs:
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75 (not included)
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Requirements
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Storage Temperature: -22°F to 167°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 non-condensing
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.