TC Electronic Finalizer Express
TC Electronic Finalizer ExpressDetails
The Finalizer Express provides fast and efficient way to turn your mix into a Professional Master! Based upon TC's Multi-Award winning Finalizer Mastering Technology, it gives the finishing touches of clarity, warmth and punch to your mixes.
Product Ref: 8809View Full Description
Buy on finance from £21.95 per month Finance from £21.95 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
add list items here...
Insert the Finalizer Express between the stereo output of your mixer or workstation and your mastering recording media to refine your tracks with powerful mastering tools, adding energy to your mix without worrying about "overs". The fast intuitive user-interface helps you deliver amazing sound quality quickly. It improves spectral balance, tightens bass, optimises the level, all to make your mix sound like a final master.
Plenty of Great Features
With the Finalizer Express, you can bring your mixes to life with TC's unique Multiband Compressor and Limiter algorithms, boost and cut over three bands with the Spectral Balance Controls, prevent "overs" from occurring with Soft Clipping, even foresee incoming peaks with Look Ahead Delay, allowing for faster, more accurate response. Along with that, you can use the Finalize Matrix for 25 variations in style and rate.
Optimise your overall level with the Automatic Make-Up Gain, add extra compression in each band by using the Emphasis key, and record your fades from the built in Digital Fader or the optional TC Master Fader via MIDI
The Finalizer Express boasts 24 bit resolution A/D & D/A converters, 16 and 20 bit ditherin, Industry standard connectivity (AES/EBU, S/PDIF, Optical Tos-link & MIDI I/Os), as well as high resolution LED netering of I/O & multi-band gain reduction.
Plug In and Improve that Mix!
Plug your Finalizer Express in and you're already close to a great sounding mix, without hassle. It provides a combination of analog and digital equipment advantages to bring creative flow. It has an analog style interface and TC's proprietary dynamics processing technology inside.
Multi-Band Compression Technology
The Finalizer Express boasts TC Electronics' award winning multi-band compression technology, where you can actually equalise your track with selective compression, adding energy and clarity into the mix without worrying about "overs". If you are working either in the analog or the digital domain the Express has you covered with: 24 bit A/D & D/A's, AES/EBU, SPDIF and Tos-link I/Os.
Easy Power up and Off
Power up the Finalizer Express by pressing the Power button. Holding it down for more than three seconds turns the Express off and prevents sudden accidental power downs that could damage your equipment.
Digital Inputs and Outputs
- XLR (AES/EBU)
- RCA Phono (S/PDIF)
- Optical (Tos-link)
- AES/EBU (24 bit)
- S/PDIF (20 bit)
- EIAJ CP-340
- IEC 958
- EIAJ Optical (Tos-link)
- Output Dither: HPF TPDF dither 16, 20 and 24 bit
- Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Processing Delay: 0.2 ms @ 48 kHz
- Frequency Response DIO: DC to 23,9 kHz ± 0,01 dB @ 48 kHz
- Compressor THD+N: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 20 kohm
- Max. input level: +22dBu (balanced)
- Min input level (for dBFS): -10 dBu
- Sensitivity: @ 12 dB headroom: -22 dBu to +10 dBu
- A to D Conversion: 24 bit ( 1 bit, 128 times oversampling)
- A to D Delay: 0.8 ms @ 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >103 dB (unweighted), >106 dB (A)
- THD: -95 dB (0.0018 ) @ 1 kHz, -6 dBFS (FS @+16 dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz: +/- 0.2 dB
- Crosstalk: <-80 dB, 10 Hz to 20 kHz typical -100 dB @ 1 kHz
- Connectors: XLR balanced (pin 2 hot)
- Impedance: 100 ohm (active transformer)
- Max. Output Level: +22 dBu (balanced)
- Full Scale Output Range: -10 dBu to +22 dBu
- D to A Conversion: 24 bit (1 bit, 128 times oversampling)
- D to A Delay: 0.57 ms @ 48 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >100 dB (unweighted), >104 dB(A)
- THD: -86 dB (0.005 ) @ 1 kHz, -6 dBFS (FS @ +16 dBu)
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 20 kHz: +0/-0.5 dB
- Crosstalk: <-60 dB, 10 Hz to 20 kHz typical 90 dB @ 1 kHz
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2, FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to:
- IEC 65
- EN 60065
- UL 1419
- CSA E65
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity: Max. 90 non-condensing
- Connectors: PC Card, 68 pin type 1 cards
- Standards: PCMCIA 2.0, JEIDA 4.0
- Card format: Supports up to 2 MB SRAM
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru: 5 Pin DIN
- GPI, Pedal, Fader: Phone jack, 0 ohm to 50 kohm
- Finish: Anodized aluminum front, Plated and painted steel chassis
- Weight: 5.2 lb. (2.35 kg)
- Mains Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz (auto-select)
- Power Consumption: <20 W
- Backup Battery Life: >10 years
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.