Studio Electronics Shapers ADSR Module
Studio Electronics Shapers ADSR ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 94462View Full Description
Spend another £25.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Dual-Channel Envelope Generator
The Studio Electronics Shapers ADSR Module is a compact Eurorack module designed to provide added expression for modular instruments and input signals. The dual-channel configuration is comprised of a four stage envelope generator. The module boasts 2 sets of ADSR potentiometers for precision controls of your input signals. The controls are not only great for setting standard ADSR levels but can be used for a number of different applications. One of the most unique features is the dual short/long range switches. These switches allow you to toggle between the parameters ranges, allowing you to extend your reach for added shaping capabilities.
With its dual-channel configuration, the Shapers Module is ideal for a number of modular applications. The precision ADSR controls provide you with the means to add further expression to modular instruments. The 2 sets of envelopes are ideal for controlling oscillators, filters, synths and more. Each envelope boasts its own individual I/O, as well as including an inverted output for Envelope 1.
Design & Layout
With eight attenuations potentiometers in total, the Studio Electronics Shapers Module provides optimal control over every parameter. Five patch points are included, with inputs for all the individual envelopes. The faceplate is robust yet stylish, uniformed with the rest of the Boomstar Modular range. The ergonomic layout presents clearly annotated controls and parameters for quick and easy access. The compact size only requires 12HP of rack space and comes complete with a ribbon cable attached for added convenience.
- Dual-channel four-stage envelope generator
- 2 sets of ADSR envelopes for Eurorack modular setups
- Short and long range two-position switch
- Independent input and output control voltage for each envelope provides easy patching
- Inverted output for envelope 1
- Ideal for added expression to instruments and filter and more
SpecificationsControls & Patch Points
- ATTACK (x2): Adjusts the attack stage
- DECAY (x2): Adjusts the decay stage
- SUSTAIN (x2): Adjust the sustain stage
- RELEASE (x2): Adjusts the release stage
- SHORT / LONG RANGE 1: Selects the envelope range for ADSR 1
- SHORT / LONG RANGE 2: Selects the envelope range for ADSR 2
- IN 1: Control voltage input 1
- OUT 1: Control voltage output 1
- INV 1: Inverted control voltage output 1
- IN 2: Control voltage input 2
- OUT 2: Control voltage output 2
- Size: 12hp
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 16mA, 17mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.