Studio Electronics Oscillations VCO Oscillator
Studio Electronics Oscillations VCO OscillatorDetails
Product Ref: 94442View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Versatile Analog Oscillator
The Studio Electronics Oscillations VCO Oscillator takes its inspiration from vintage modular circuits such as the Oberheim and ARP circuits. Created by Synth expert Time Caswell, the Studio Electronics VCO provides expansive functionality for your modular synth. The wave shaping circuits were inspired by the 2nd Generation Minimoog Model D, recreated to get that premium-grade sound and performance. The Studio Electronics Oscillations Module includes four different waveforms, allowing you create a myriad of tones and sounds. The waveforms are comprised of: Sine, Triangle, Saw and Square. This gives you more than enough options to create a wide range of premium-grade sounds. The circuity itself is coupled without capacitors, providing a full spectrum frequency response for optimal performance.
Versatile I/O & Modulation
In addition to the four waveforms, the VCO Oscillator Module includes a wide range of versatile connectivity, including modulation controls. The VCO Module includes 11 modulation points in total for optimal flexibility when it comes to routing. The jam-packed I/O makes it easier than ever to achieve pulse-width modulation and frequency modulation. The Sub level control allows you to add an octave-down voice, providing added punch in the low-end; ideal for basslines. It also includes dedicated outputs for each waveform, as well as the Sub level control. It provides the perfect balance of connectivity and functionality, while maintaining exceptional audio fidelity. There is also a range of voltage controlled input for the Pulse Width, Oscillator, Frequency Modulation and Octave.
Design & Layout
This highly versatile oscillator is housed within a compact Eurorack module, allowing you to connect to a vast range of external equipment. The stylish faceplate is uniformed with the rest of the Boomstar modular range from Studio Electronics. The large rotary controls provide optimal precision, allowing you to dial in the correct amount for each parameter with ease. There are three attenuation and three attenuverter pots, providing smooth and complex expression for all parameters. The four waveforms each feature their own mini-switch, with every control clearly annotated for quick and easy access.
- Versatile VCO Eurorack module for modular synthesizers
- Extended frequency spectrum
- Mini toggles for DC-coupled waveforms
- Four waveforms in total including: Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth and Square
- Wide range of versatile connectivity including CV I/O
- Frequency modulation and pulse width sources
- Sub level control adds an octave-down voice for added bass
- Dedicated controls for all parameters
- Includes power-supply ribbon for easy mounting
SpecificationsControls & Patch Points
- FREQUENCY: Oscillator frequency attenuator
- NORMAL / LOW RANGE: Oscillator domain switch
- TUNE: Oscillator fine-tune trim
- PULSE WIDTH: Variable pulse wave width control
- SINE: Sine wave on/off
- TRI: Triangle wave on/off
- SAW: Sawtooth wave on/off
- SQR: Square (pulse) wave on/off
- FM CV IN: Frequency Modulation control voltage input attenuverter
- WAVE MIX: Composite wave output
- SUB LEVEL: Sub (one octave down) level attenuator
- 1 V/O: One volt per octave control voltage input
- FM IN: Frequency Modulation control voltage input
- SYNC IN: Oscillator Sync control voltage input
- PW IN: Pulse Width control voltage input
- SUB OUT: Sub Oscillator output
- SINE OUT: Sine Oscillator output
- TRI OUT: Triangle wave output
- SAW OUT: Sawtooth wave output
- RAMP OUT: Ramp (reverse sawtooth) wave output
- SQR OUT: Square wave output
- Size: 16HP
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 20mA, 39mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.