Studio Electronics 4075 Filter Module
Studio Electronics 4075 Filter ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 94432View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Vintage ARP-Style Filter
The Studio Electronics 4075 Filter Module’s design is inspired by the four-pole ARP 4072 lowpass filter, improving upon the original with better component and more trims. The 24/db/oct cascaded transconductance lowpass filter is voltage controlled using the discrete circuitry. At its lowest frequency setting, the Studio Electronics 4075 utilises the Resonance (Q) circuit to push the harmonics past the boiling point for a gritty yet rich sound with a thumpy low end, with immense power and depth.
The 4074 Filter Module features seven patch points in total, providing extensive modulation and manipulation capabilities. The flexible modulation points make it easy to get the most out of the filter, with frequency and resonance attenuators for precise control. In addition to the flexible patch points, the filter also includes a classic full/half filter frequency keyboard and voltage switch for added flexibility. The hand-matched transistors ensure the best possible audio performance and fidelity, delivering exceptional depth and clarity. The combination of the gritty, aggressive sound and the versatile modulation controls, makes it ideal for a range of input sources.
Design & Applications
The sleek and stylish panel features an ergonomic layout with all controls clearly labelled, allowing you to make quick and easy changes on the fly. The slim design measures at a mere 12HP, ideal for the space conscious rack user. The controls are designed for optimal precision, allowing you to dial in the required amount from each parameter. As well as the modulation points, the filter also boasts a Full/Half Track switch, allowing you to switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking for added flexibility. The modulation points and flexible controls, makes it ideal for a range of input sources from basslines to lead synths.
- Inspired by the ARP 4072 4-pole 24dB/octave lowpass filter
- Aggressive, gritty-style sound
- Flexible modulation capabilities
- 7 modulation/patch points in total
- Ideal for everything from basslines to high-end leads
- Frequency and resonance attenuators for dialling in your sound
- Full/half track switch offers multiple ranges of control
- Sleek, stylish design taking up only 12HP of eurorack space
SpecificationsControls & Patch Points
- Frequency: Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter
- Resonance: Adjusts the resonance of the filter
- Full Half Track: Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking
- Freq CV 1 : Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuator
- Reso CV: Resonance control voltage input attenuator
- Freq CV 2: Frequency control voltage 2 input attenuator
- Input: Adjusts the audio input
- Output: Adjusts the audio output
- 1 V/O: One volt per octave control voltage input
- Freq CV 1: Frequency control voltage 1 input
- Freq CV 2: Frequency control voltage 2 input
- Reso CV: Resonance control voltage input
- Input: Audio input
- Output (x2): Audio outputs
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 27mA, 34mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.