Studio Electronics 3003 Filter Module
Studio Electronics 3003 Filter ModuleDetails
Product Ref: 94437View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.48 per month Finance from £7.48 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Analog Ladder Low-Pass Filter
The Studio Electronics 3003 Filter Module is a premium-grade analog ladder low-pass filter designed for use with modular synths. The 3003 Filter Module utilises a voltage controlled, discrete analog circuit for vintage-style warmth and grit. The hand-matched transistors help to produce the exceptional audio fidelity, bringing out the best from your input sources. The Studio Electronics 3003 Filter is ideal for shaping your dynamic tones, ranging from a subtle boost in the high-end, to over-the-top acid-like tones. The result is a rich yet gritty sound that can be pushed to the limits.
The 3003 Filter Module includes a large frequency control, providing gritty highs when pushed to the max. Also included is a large Resonance circuit and rotary control, pushed to the max to produce the Tb’s signature chirping tone. The filter includes seven patch points in total, giving you more than enough inputs to get the most out of your equipment. A classic Minimoog-style full and halftrack strength filter is included in the form of a switch, allowing you to change the keyboard/voltage tracking for a round low end and airy highs.
Design & Applications
The robust design is uniformed with the rest of the Boomstar modules, featuring the same classic design and faceplate. The ergonomic layout provides you with quick and easy access to all your controls, with each of them clearly labelled for making quick changes. The 3003 Filter Module will fit into any euro-style rack, taking up only 12HP of space, ideal for the space conscious user. Its vintage circuitry combined with its modern functionality and design, makes the 3003 filter ideal for everything from basslines and percussion to leads and more.
- Voltage controlled, discrete analog 18 db/oct ladder low-pass filter
- Hand-matched transistors for optimal audio performance
- Ideal for shaping dynamic tones
- Creates an acid-like tone when pushed to the limit
- Frequency and Resonance attenuators
- Ideal for everything from basslines to leads
- Seven patch points for deepest modulation capabilities
- For use with modular synths, built for euroracks
SpecificationsControls & Patch Points
- Frequency: Adjusts the frequency, or cut-off of the filter
- Resonance: Adjusts the resonance of the filter
- Full Half Track: Switch between full and half keyboard/voltage tracking
- Freq CV 1 : Frequency control voltage 1 input attenuator
- Reso CV: Resonance control voltage input attenuator
- Freq CV 2: Frequency control voltage 2 input attenuator
- Input: Adjusts the audio input
- Output: Adjusts the audio output
- 1 V/O: One volt per octave control voltage input
- Freq CV 1: Frequency control voltage 1 input
- Freq CV 2: Frequency control voltage 2 input
- Reso CV: Resonance control voltage input
- Input: Audio input
- Output (x2): Audio outputs
- Size: 12HP
- Depth: 39.7mm with ribbon cable attached
- Power Usage: 37mA, 25mA (+12 / -12)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 4 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 4 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.