Shure SRH940 Professional Headphones
£189.99 RRP £249.00
(including VAT @ 20%)
3 in stock
Can be delivered to you on: 22 May 13
Optional: 5 year warranty: £11.50
(Includes 60 day money back guarantee)
Free delivery available
- Shure SRH940 Professional Headphones
- Ideal For Audio Engineers & Studio Professionals
- Includes Adapter, Cables, Case & Replacement Earpads
Shure SRH940 Professional Headphones— The SRH940 are an ideal choice for professional audio engineers and musicians in applications such as studio recording and critical listening.
Product Ref: 19496
Offering superior sound, comfort, and the legendary Shure quality to withstand the rigours of everyday use the SRH940 are a professional piece of kit. The SRH940 headphones have the closed-back, circumaural design that rests comfortably over the ears which reduces background noise. The wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods. They has a precisely tailored frequency response to deliver rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. The collapsible design provides easy storage and portability, with the included carrying bag giving the headphones protection when on the go or not in use.
Also included is a replaceable cable and a replacement set of ear pads which ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
- Collapsible, lightweight design with a premium padded headband that offers superior comfort and portability
- Accessories package that includes a threaded, quarter inch (6.3 mm) gold plated adapter, two detachable cables (straight and coiled), a replacement set of velour ear pads, and a zippered, hard travel case.
- Accurate frequency response delivers smooth high-end extension with tight bass, and superior transient response for minimal distortion
- Lightweight, ergonomic fit with premium padded headband provides superior comfort over extended periods
- Closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise
- Collapsible design with 90-degree swivel ear cups for easy storage and portability
- Replaceable velour ear pads ensure long product life
- Two included detachable cables provides plenty of length and flexible wearing options
- Zippered, hard travel case protects headphones when not in use
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 100 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 42 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 30kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 322 g
- Cable length: 3 m & 2.5m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- Replacement velour ear pads (Part No: HPAEC940)
- 6,3 mm thread adapter, gold-plated (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Detachable coiled cable (Part No: HPACA1)
- Detachable straight cable (Part No: HPASCA1)
- Zippered, hard travel case (Part No: HPACC1)
You may also be interested in ...
|Sony MDR-7510 Professional Studio Monitor Headphones||£129.00|
|Beyerdynamic DT250 Pro Headphones, 80 Ohm||£139.00|
|Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro Headphones, 80 Ohm||£125.00|
|AKG K99 Semi Open Headphones||£45.00|
|Audio Technica ATH-M50 Monitor Headphones||£134.10|
|Shure SRH240A Professional Headphones||£56.40|
|Shure SRH840 Professional Headphones||£172.80|
|Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Closed Headphones||£115.99|
|Roland RH-300 Headphones||£145.00|
|Audio Technica ANC9 Noise-Cancelling Headphones||£279.00|
Tell a friend about...
Shure SRH940 Professional Headphones
Simply enter your friend's name, e-mail address and optionally a message, and we'll send them an e-mail telling them about Shure SRH940 Professional Headphones
|Optional Message to friend|
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back after 5 years if the policy has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.