Shure SRH840 Professional Headphones
Product Ref: 14468
Shure SRH840 Professional HeadphonesDetails
Designed for professional audio engineers and musicians, the SRH840 Professional Monitoring Headphones from Shure are optimized for studio recording and critical listening. A precisely tailored frequency response and 40mm neodymium dynamic drivers combine with total comfort and durability to provide the ultimate listening experience. The replaceable cable and included set of replacement ear pads ensure a long-lasting lifetime of use.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The precisely tailored frequency response of the Shure SRH840 delivers rich bass, clear mid-range and extended highs. A wide, padded headband provides ergonomic fit for superior comfort over extended periods of use whilst the closed-back, circumaural design rests comfortably over the ears and reduces background noise. The SRH840 has a collapsible design for easy storage and portability.
These headphone's legendary Shure quality will withstand the rigours of everyday use. A bayonet clip securely locks the cable into the ear cup and the replaceable ear cup pads are included to ensure long product life. A 3m (10ft) coiled detachable cable provides plenty of length and easy storage and replacement. A carrying bag protects the headphones when on the go or not in use.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic, Neodym-Magnet
- Driver size: 40 mm
- Sensitivity: 102 dB SPL/mW
- Impedance: 44 Ω
- Max. input power: 1000 mW
- Frequency range: 5Hz - 25kHz
- Net weight (without cable): 318 g
- Cable length: 3 m
- Type of cable: Detachable, coiled
- Plug: Gold-plated 3.5 mm stereo mini plug
- 6,3 mm Thread Adapter, Gold-plated (Part No: HPAQA1)
- Detachable coiled cable (Part No: HPACA1)
- Carrying Bag (Part No: HPACP1)
- Replacement Earpads (Art.-Nr.: HPAEC840)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 14 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 14 days to 60 days (terms apply after 14 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within mainland UK, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.