Shure SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier
Shure SHA900 Portable Listening AmplifierDetails
The Shure SHA900 Portable Listening Amplifier is designed for use with iOS and Android devices, along with Mac and PC computers. Featuring an integrated digital-to-analogue and analogue-to-digital converter with 24-bit depth and 96kHz sampling rate, the SHA900 delivers unprecedented signal integrity and high-resolution audio. The Shure SHA900 also offers a 4-band parametric EQ with five presets and four customisable settings. Equipped with a built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery with a life of up to 20 hours from a single charge, the SHA900 amplifier is perfect for listening to your favourite audio on the go.
Product Ref: 89231View Full Description
Buy on finance from £22.36 per month Finance from £22.36 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Unprecedented Sound Quality
The Shure SHA900 portable amplifier combines high-fidelity audio with the mobile demands of active lifestyles. Featuring multiple output gain structures and a linear frequency response, the SHA900 is optimised for use with both headphones and earphones. Perfectly designed for audio enthusiasts, the SHA900 offers a customisable 4-band parametric EQ with five standard and four user-defined settings which allow you to tailor the audio performance to your own personal preference.
The SHA900 has the ability to process digital audio via the micro-USB input and analog audio via the direct line input connector. The integrated USB digital-to-analogue converter (DAC) converts analog or digital audio from iOS and Android devices, as well as Mac and Windows computers. Additionally, the Shure SHA900 allows you to bypass the DAC entirely to produce a pure analog signal without any conversion.
- 4-band Parametric EQ features five preset settings and four customisable settings to maximise audio playback fidelity
- Preset settings include flat, low boost, vocal boost, loudness, de-ess
- Each user-defined setting features four customisable EQ points, allowing detailed personal control, shaping and tuning for different musical tone preferences
- Enhanced Audio Control provides additional user-friendly options to maximise audio playback fidelity
- Selectable digital or analog input signal processing; digital audio input via USB; analog signal path via standard 3.5mm (1/8") "Line In" input/switch
- Bit depth for digital audio input signal processing: 16-bit or 24-bit. 24-bit/96kHz conforms to the High-Resolution Audio standards verified by the Japan Audio Society
- Input level meter for monitoring signal gain structure
- Multiple output gain structures optimised for both headphones and earphones
- Extremely low output impedance provides linear performance while minimising harmonic distortion for both high impedance headphones and highly sensitive earphones
- Streamlined controls for quick and simple navigation throughout the SHA900 settings
- Integrated USB rechargeable battery can conveniently charge from provided wall charger or computer, even when streaming USB audio from computer
- Compatible with Mac, PC, iOS and Android devices via the supplied accessory assortment, including Micro-B to Lightning and Micro-B OTG cables
- Premium Shure fit and finish and construction featuring an elegantly machined aluminium housing, manufactured to exacting Shure quality standards
- Bit Depth: 16-Bit/24-Bit
- Sampling Rate: 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: Up to 107dB A-Weighted
- Adjustable Gain Range: -60dB to +17dB
- THD+N: 0.05% (1kHz)
- Output Power:
- 135mW + 135mW @ 16 Ohms
- 95mW + 95mW @ 42 Ohms
- Output Impedance: 0.35 Ohms
- Headphone Impedance Range: 6 Ohms to 600 Ohms
- EQ: 4-Band Parametric
- USB Input: USB Micro-B
- Line Input: 3.5mm (1/8'')
- Headphone Output: 3.5mm (1/8'')
- Charging Requirements: USB-Powered, 5V/0.5A to 1A
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
- Nominal Battery Voltage: 3.6V DC
- Battery Life:
- Analog Input: Up to 20 Hours (Bypass EQ Mode)
- USB Input, Analog Input: Up to 10 Hours (EQ Mode)
- Housing: Chrome-Plated Aluminium
- Dimensions: 111mm x 59mm x 21mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 182g
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.