Sennheiser e614 Overhead Condenser Microphone
Sennheiser e614 Overhead Condenser MicrophoneDetails
The Sennheiser E614 pre-polarized condenser microphone is designed specifically for demanding applications that require a wide frequency response and capability of handling high sound pressure levels. The overhead microphone features a compact design and is great for capturing drums in both live and studio applications, as well as woodwind and stringed instruments, flutes and saxophones.
Product Ref: 9102View Full Description
Spend another £119.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The e614 condenser microphone has been designed to handle demanding instrument recordings and performances that produce extended frequencies or require high sound pressure level handling. The e614 by Sennheiser demonstrates conviction in all of these scenarios with a natural sound that is delivered through the microphones outstanding transient response. With a wide frequency range of 40-20,000Hz, the mic captures a wide array of instruments and the fine nuances they provide to give the resulting sound space and depth. Finally, thanks to the e614's direct polar pattern, the microphone reduces bleed and feedback from other surrounding instruments so you can focus on your performance.
Included In The Box
- 1 x e614 Overhead Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Pouch
- 1 x MZQ 100 Microphone Clip
- 40-20,000 Hz frequency range
- Extended frequency Range
- High sound pressure levels
- Fast transient response
- Constructed with robust material
- Dimensions: ø 20mm, L = 100mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency Response: 40 - 20000 Hz
- Transducer Principle: Pre-polarised condenser microphone
- Weight(Without Cable): 93 g
- Pick-Up Pattern: Supercardioid
- Sensitivity In Free Field, No Load (1kHz): 3 mV/Pa = - 50dB (0 dB = 1 V/Pa)
- Nominal Impedance: 50 Ω
- Min. Terminating Impedance: 1000 Ω
- Phantom Powering: 12 - 52 V / 3 mA
- Equivalent Noise Level: 24 dB(A)
- Equivalent Noise Level Weighted As Per CCIR 468-3: 35 dB
- Maximum Sound Pressure Level (Passive): 139 dB/SPL
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.