Samson Studio GT Monitors With Audio Interface (Pair)
Product Ref: 17119
Samson Studio GT Monitors With Audio Interface (Pair)Details
Moving beyond the boundaries of a typical studio monitor, Studio GT combines exceptional monitoring performance with a USB audio interface, providing you with a complete desktop solution for recording audio to your computer. Samson's Studio GT offers professional, accurate monitoring thanks to its 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer and its 1-inch silk dome high frequency driver.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Equipped with 2 x 20 watts of internal power, Studio GT provides the same precise reproduction of highs and lows that you would expect from Samson monitors, but with the added convenience of a USB audio interface.
Studio GT houses two mic and instrument/line inputs for simultaneous recording of vocals and instruments along with gain control and clip LED, so you can customize your levels for the best possible sound. The unit also provides two 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with independent level controls. This enables two users to plug in, record and even monitor simultaneously. Plus, a 2-position switch for no-latency direct mono and stereo monitoring lets you set the audio of the headphone outs to meet your own specific preferences.
Designed to make home recording easy and professional, Studio GT includes Cakewalk Sonar LE music production software for enhanced control over the development of your creations. Thanks to the versatile recording and monitoring solutions provided by Studio GT, it has never been easier to create professional, studio-quality tracks on any Mac or PC."Before you can call your computer a studio, you need at least two things: a means of getting audio into your computer, and some way of listening back to it. Enter the Samson Studio GT!" - Sound on Sound
- Active studio monitors with USB audio interface
- 4.25-inch magnetically shielded, inverted cone, copolymer woofer
- 1-inch silk dome high frequency driver
- 2 ?20 watts of internal stereo power
- Two combination mic and instrument/line inputs
- Two 1/8-inch stereo headphone outputs with levelcontrols
- Includes Cakewalk Sonar LE music production software
- Mic and instrument/line gain control with clip LED
- 16-bit 44.1kHz/48kHz
- Stereo RCA and 1/8-inch aux inputs
- 2-position switch for no-latency direct stereo and mono monitoring
- Mix control to balance computer and audio sources
- USB and speaker cable included
The product price includes a one year warranty and 28 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 28 days to 90 days (terms apply after 28 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 28 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
Once the product is delivered, you have 28 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.