Samson Resolv SE5 Active Studio Monitor, Single
Samson Resolv SE5 Active Studio Monitor, SingleDetails
The Samson Resolv SE5 is a re-design of the original A-Series studio reference monitor, with a more accurate sound reproduction and a stylish new look. These active studio monitors are ideal for any home recordist or project studio.
Product Ref: 37392View Full Description
Spend another £141.50 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Resolv SE5's new 5" woven carbon fibre cone provides a tight low end response while the 1.25" silk dome tweeter gives you high frequencies that sound true and natural. Bring the experience of listening back to your audio projects to a whole new level.
The new-look speaker cabinet features an elegant finish on the front panel and is constructed from solid medium density fiberboard. The SE5's aslo boast a sleek, time-aligned wave guide allowing a wide listening area with minimal diffraction's. In addition the slotted front bass ports have rounded inner edges which help minimise port noise at high SPLs and the enclosure is shielded for hassle free operation near CRT monitors and other sensitive electronics.
On the rear of the monitor is both a balance 1/4" jack and an unbalanced RCA input giving you a choice of audio connections, and also a four position HF lift control which allows you to optimise the speaker for your mixing environment.
The Samson Resolv SE5's have been designed to help you produce smooth even mixes, and mix and master your tracks that will transfer to other playback systems effortlessly Your results will always be a solid representation of what your project will sound like on record.
- 2-way active studio reference monitor with ported tuned enclosure (sold individually)
- 70 watts of power
- 5-inch woven carbon fiber woofer
- 1.25-inch soft dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- 50Hz-27kHz frequency response
- Active crossover with multi-pole design for linear response
- 4-position high frequency lift control
- Balanced 1/4-inch inputs, unbalanced RCA inputs
- AV shielded for use with sensitive electronics
- Solid MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) construction
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.