Samson Q2U USB Mic + HP20 Headphones Recording Pack
Product Ref: 17122
Samson Q2U USB Mic + HP20 Headphones Recording PackDetails
The Q2U brings digital and analog together in one convenient microphone. Finally, a high-quality handheld mic to meet both your live sound and digital recording needs. Take the Q2U to your gig for a professional live performance then take it home to record any new ideas right to your computer. Whether your passion is recording or performing, this mic has you covered.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Q2U is a dynamic handheld microphone that features both an XLR output and a USB I/O, so it can plug directly into any live sound console or any computer with a USB input. And the microphone's on/off switch lets you control the audio to the XLR output, allowing you to perform in a live setting and record to a computer simultaneously.
This revolutionary mic also features a built-in 3.5mm stereo headphone jack with volume control for no-latency monitoring during recording. Plus, a cardioid pickup pattern and a high-quality A/D converter with a 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate ensure the sound reproduction in both live and recording applications is clear, detailed and accurate. It's also compatible with most computer based digital audio workstations, so your recordings can be developed with enhanced control and functionality.
Taking microphone versatility to a new level, the Q2U brings the worlds of live performance and digital recording together. It may just be the only mic you'll ever need!
- High-quality dynamic handheld microphone with XLR and USB I/O
- XLR output plugs directly into any console
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack output with volume control for no-latency monitoring
- On/Off switch controls audio to XLR output
- High-quality A/D converter with 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- Compatible with any computer based digital audio workstation
- Includes Cakewalk Music Creator recording software
- Includes HP20 studio headphones
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under The Consumer Contracts (information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- Headphones and In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.