Samson Powerstrip PS10 230V
Samson Powerstrip PS10 230VDetails
The Samson Powerstrip PS10 Power Conditioner provides clean, reliable power and is an essential item in any rack system. Featuring solid Samson build quality, the feature-rich PS10 is great value for money.
Product Ref: 39126View Full Description
Spend another £191.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The Samson Powerstrip PS10 is the ideal choice for pro audio, broadcast and PA applications where space, durability and reliability are crucial. Featuring a 10-amp circuit breaker surge protection peak voltage clamping and RFI/EMI filtering to provide clean, uninterrupted power.
The PS10 is loaded with 9 IEC outlets, of which 8 are switched and presented on the rear panel and one un-switched on the front panel. Featuring solid Samson build quality, the Powerbrite PS10 is great value for money with a fantastic range of features for your audio needs.
- Power distribution system in one rack space
- PS9 (US) features 8 switched AC outlets on rear panel
- PS11 (EU) features 10 IEC outlets on the rear panel
- Unswitched front panel outlet
- AC noise filtering
- Surge/Spike protection
- 15 amp circuit breaker
- Outputs: 8 rear plus 1 front
- Circuit breaker rating: 10A
- Mains input: IEC320 male 10A rated
- Mains outputs: IEC320 female 10A max combined
- Maximum surge current: 6.000A (8 x 20µs pulse)
- Back outlet fused: No
- Power requirements: 230V AC 50Hz
- Dimensions: 482mm W x 190mm D x 88mm H
- Weight: 2.27kg
- SKU: SAPS10
- Brand: Samson
- Colour: Black
- Condition: New
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.