Samson Meteor USB Studio Microphone
Samson Meteor USB Studio MicrophoneDetails
Product Ref: 19465View Full Description
Spend another £191.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Ideal For Studio and Home Applications
The Samson Meter USB Studio Microphone is a highly versatile and premium quality USB condenser microphone designed for a range of different applications. The premium quality components and exceptional audio quality delivers the best possible performance, ensure you capture high quality recordings every time. The portable design and quality components make the Meter USB Microphone the ideal choice for a range of applications from recording music in your home studio to using the mic for Skype or iChat. The design and style of the mic makes it ideal for podcasting, with the handy folding legs doubling up as a tripod for your desktop. the microphone is also class compliant, meaning there is no need for additional drivers, meaning you can start recording straight out of the box.
Exceptional Audio Quality
The Meteor USB Microphone is designed to deliver exceptional audio quality and high quality recordings in a range of spaces. This is paramount for studio quality recordings, with the microphone delivering a smooth frequency response and 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution. The cardioid pickup pattern and large condenser diaphragm are designed to produce the purest signal possible, retaining every nuance from the original signal. The quality design and components make it ideal for recording everything from singers and vocalists to spoken word podcasts and instruments.
Sleek Yet Versatile Design
The Samson Meteor USB Microphone is not only highly versatile but sleek when it comes to its construction and design. The chrome-plated body and compact size make it perfect for taking it with you wherever you go. The durable body features a fold-back leg design which packs down to make the microphone even more compact and can be used as a tripod stand that sits on your desktop. The legs are also adjustable so you can find the optimal position when your recording. The microphone also features an integrated stereo 1/8'' headphone output for zero latency monitoring, allowing you to monitor the sound while recording. The mic also features an integrated mic stand adapter on the bottom, so you can mount the Meteor Mic to a boom or desktop stand. Additionally the microphone comes complete with a carry pouch and a USB cable for added convenience.
- Large, 25mm diaphragm USB studio condenser microphone
- Plugs directly into any computer with a USB input, no drivers required
- Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software
- Works with iPad using Apple's Lightning USB Camera Adapter or Camera Connection Kit (30-pin)
- Cardioid pickup pattern
- 16-bit, 44.1/48kHz resolution
- Smooth, flat frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz
- Stereo 1/8" headphone jack for no latency monitoring
- Headphone volume control with microphone mute switch
- Fold-back leg design provides optimal mic positioning
- Durable chrome-plated body
- Includes USB cable and carry pouch
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Capsule: 1-inch (25 mm) condenser capsule
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Max SPL: 120dB
- Sample Rate: 44.1/48kHz
- Bit Rate: 16bit
- Power Requirements: 5V 70mA (idle), 100mA (peak)
- Controls: Headphone Volume, Microphone Mute Switch
- Output: 1/8” TRS
- Headphone Impedance: 16 ohms
- Headphone Output: 85mW at 16ohms
- THD: 0.01% unloaded, 0.04% @ 32 ohms
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Signal to Noise: 96dB (A)
- Dimensions: 1.92” x 3.9” (49mm x 100mm)
- Weight: 263g (.57lbs)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.