Samson MediaOne BT3 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth, Pair
Samson MediaOne BT3 Active Studio Monitors with Bluetooth, PairDetails
The Samson MediaOne BT3 Active Studio Monitors are the ideal speakers for all your multimedia needs. Featuring the ability to connect your smartphone, laptop or tablet via Bluetooth; whether you're listings to music, producing tracks or watching videos these monitors provide dynamic and reliable audio. The BT3 monitors include a 3'' copolymer woofer paired with a 1'' silk dome tweeter and are complete as a pair with high quality components, a stylish new look and incredible audio reproduction.
Product Ref: 60441View Full Description
Spend another £163.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
MediaOne BT3 monitors produce 15 watts per channel RMS and 30 watts per channel Peak of full-range audio. The 3'' copolymer woofers deliver a controlled low frequency response, while the 1'' silk dome tweeters give the high frequencies a natural sound without unwanted noise. Each rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosure is finished in an all-black satin vinyl covering with matching metal grills for the woofers and tweeters, ensuring these monitors look as good as they sound.
Featuring Bluetooth... And More
The Bluetooth capabilities allow you to easily pair the system with your smart phone, laptop or tablet, and listen to your music, videos and other media applications through the MediaOne BT3 monitors without the need for wires. The Bluetooth pairing button is located on the rear control panel, along with RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and an AC power connector. In addition, the front panel houses an LED indicator, level control, as well as both headphone output and stereo input. The 3.5mm input can be used to connect secondary signal sources such as MP3 players, keyboards and more.
Music and Production
With BT3 monitors, you'll bring the experience of listings to or producing music to a whole new level. Whether you're listing to a playlist, streaming or spinning a CD, your music will sound crystal clear and full of dynamics when pumped through the BT3s. Perfect for integration into any music production setup, the MediaOne monitors offer exceptional monitoring performance while tracking, editing and/or playing back a project.
- 2-way active studio monitors with rear-vented, precision-tuned port enclosures
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 3'' copolymer woofers
- 1'' silk dome tweeters
- 15 watts per channel RMS, 30 watts per channel Peak
- Front panel LED indicator, level control, headphone output and stereo input
- Back panel Bluetooth pairing button, RCA inputs, passive monitor terminals and AC power connector
- AV shielded for multimedia applications
- Passive crossover design for linear response from bottom to top
- Sleek all-black satin vinyl finish
- Metal grills protect woofer and tweeter components
- Speaker cable included
- Low Frequency Speaker: 3'' Woofer, Polypropylene Cone
- High Frequency Speaker: 1'' Silk Dome Tweeter
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 27kHz
- Amplifier Power Rating: 2 x 15 Watts (RMS)
- 2 x 30 Watts (Peak)
- Input Connectors:
- RCA (Rear Panel)
- 3.5mm (Front Panel)
- -10dBv Unbalanced
- Line Level
- Headphone: 1/8'' Stereo Output
- Volume Control
- Bluetooth Pairing Button
- Wireless Audio: Bluetooth (A2DP)
- Indicators: Bi-Colour
- Green (Power)
- Blue (Bluetooth)
- Enclosure: MDF with Textured Vinyl Covering
- Dimensions: 140mm x 167mm x 199mm - L x W x H (5.5'' x 6.6'' x 7.8'')
- Weight: 4.8kg (Pair)
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.