SSL XRack 8 Input Module XR624
SSL XRack 8 Input Module XR624Details
The essential module for designing a SuperAnalogue summing mixer, as this module is designed for situations where the aim is high channel counts, bringing large numbers of audio channels out of a DAW and onto an analogue mix bus to make sure the depth and space that only summing outside of the box in the analogue domain can achieve.
Product Ref: 43868View Full Description
Buy on finance from £19.63 per month Finance from £19.63 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The X-Rack 8-Channel Input Module, XR624 from Solid State Logic is designed to aid in creating an expandable, rack-mounted stereo line level mixer using the SSL's X-Rack chassis. The module was created following requests for a line input module able to accommodate larger quantities of stereo line level inputs from studio sources, such as multi-channel audio interfaces, sub mixers and synthesizers.
The module will only function in conjunction with the X-Rack Master module, and as such provides 8 line level inputs arranged as 4 stereo pairs. Each pair features on/off and mono/stereo switching, routing onto the internal Mix bus, and inputs 1/2 and 3/4 have individual insert send and return points. The X-Rack 8-Channel Input Module contains no variable gain controls and operates at unity gain.
- Eight line level inputs configured as four stereo pairs
- Mono/stereo switching for each stereo pair
- Additional insert points for inputs 1 and 2 and 3 and 4
- Independent On/Off switches for each stereo pair
- Dimensions: 200x171x49mm
- Outboard Format: X-Logic Module
- Outboard Type: Summing Mixer
- Channels: 8
- Tube: n
- Digital I/O: n
- Side Chain Insert: y
- Presets: n
- Analogue Inputs: 8
- Analogue Outputs: 4
- Computer Interface: n
- Wordclock I/O: n
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.