SSL ProConvert Mac Software
SSL ProConvert Mac SoftwareDetails
Product Ref: 43929View Full Description
Buy on finance from £8.81 per month Finance from £8.81 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Convert Between DAWs
The SSL ProConvert Mac Software is ideal choice for any digital audio professional, giving you the ability to effortlessly switch between DAWs using the project conversion technology. The SSL Pro-Convert software works by translating popular common file formats such as ProTools 7, ProTools 4, Apple XM, Steinberg XML and Soundscape. You can then use your audio project within another DAW allowing you to utilise the best features from each DAW respectively. For example you can record in Logic or Cubase and export the audio project to ProTools using ProConvert for post processing and mixing.
The ProConvert Software is specially designed for Mac computers giving you a single-window for optimal workflow and a range of Preset Translations which allow you to quickly and easily convert between file formats. The drag and drop functionality is designed to streamlined your workflow, and the intuitive yet simple layout makes converting between DAWs easier than ever before.
- Can translate between ProTools 7, ProTools 5, Apple XML (for Final Cut and Logic), Steinberg XML (for Nuendo and Cubase), Soundscape
- Single-window workflow
- All key translation parameters at a glance
- Fades, automation, and file format overview
- Preset Translations
- Set preset translations in the taskbar
- Drag and drop workflow
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.