SSL Duende X-Saturator Plug-in
SSL Duende X-Saturator Plug-inDetails
The X-Saturator provides a stunning range of analogue style distortion effects. It is an emulation of an analogue circuit that introduces either 2nd order valve style or 3rd order transistor style distortion or a blend of the two. At low drive settings the distortion is mild and can add gentle warming to help instruments sit nicely in a mix or to add a little extra edge to help instruments cut through a mix. As drive levels are increased so is the level of distortion until at high drive levels heavy distortion occurs.
Product Ref: 46281View Full Description
Spend another £167.01 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The SSL Duende X-Saturator Plug-in features simple controls, with a Harmonics control selecting 2nd or 3rd order distortion or a blend of the two, a Drive control setting the drive level, a Depth controlling the amplitude of the distortion and a Shape control adjusting whether the distortion has smooth or hard edges. A Headroom button offers an extra 6dB of headroom for creating heavily boosted/distorted signals without digital clipping. A dedicated wet/dry mix control uses parallel processing. There are Input and Output Meters and Input and Output Level controls. X-Saturator can be automated via standard DAW Automation data and has A&B Preset 'slots' with an A/B switch for easy comparison of two different combinations of settings.
- A stunning range of distortion characteristics
- Emulation of valve or transistor style distortion or a blend of the two
- Great for helping instruments either sit within or cut through a mix
- Superb range of heavy distortion characteristics at high drive levels
- Wet/Dry Mix control for parallel processing
- A&B Preset switch for settings comparison
- Full DAW automation for all controls
System RequirementsWindows PC
- Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Vista 32/64 Bit or Windows 7 32/64 Bit or Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Intel Core2 running at 2.0 GHz or higher (or comparable CPU)
- 2GB of RAM (or higher)
- VST (32/64 Bit), VST3 (32/64 Bit) or RTAS (32 Bit) compatible Host
- OS X 10.6.8 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit kernel), OS X 10.7.1 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit kernel), OS X 10.8.5, OS X 10.9 or higher
- Intel Dual Core MAC running at 2.0 GHz or higher
- 2GB of Ram (or higher)
- AU (32/64 Bit), VST (32/64 Bit), VST3 (32/64 Bit) or RTAS (32 Bit) compatible Host
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.