SSL ALogic Delta Link MADI Opti-Coax
SSL ALogic Delta Link MADI Opti-CoaxDetails
The SSL 'MADI Opti-Coax' is a useful format converter box that is designed to convert up to 64 audio channels bi-directionally between the MADI Optical and MADI Coaxial formats. Its front panel is loaded with one set of MADI SC type optical input and output connectors and one set of MADI BNC coaxial input and output connectors.
Product Ref: 43893View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.78 per month Finance from £12.78 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
MADI (Multi-channel Audio Digital Interface) is an accepted audio format that can carry up to 64 channels of audio in a single cable connection. MADI exists in two different cable/connection formats; MADI Optical (Optical Fibre cable with SC type connectors) or MADI Coaxial (Coax' cable with BNC connectors).
Conversion takes place in real time with no delay and no audio degradation. In addition to simple format conversion, MADI Opti Coax can be used to lengthen cable distance coverage from 50m for the MADI Coax format to 2km for the MADI Optical format. MADI Opti-Coax is housed inside a rugged all metal case and is super simple to use.
- MADI optical to coax converter
- MADI coax to optical converter
- Real time operation (no latency)
- Extends your MADI distance coverage: from 50m (coax) to 2 km (optical)
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.