Roland UA-1010 Octa-Capture USB2 Interface
Roland UA-1010 Octa-Capture USB2 InterfaceDetails
Call our Roland Specialist for further information on: 0843 155 0500
Product Ref: 18086View Full Description
Buy on finance from £12.12 per month Finance from £12.12 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Eight premium mic preamps - OCTA-CAPTURE contains eight premium-grade digitally-controlled mic preamps (VS PREAMPS), built with the same high-grade components as the preamps in the V-STUDIO 700 and M-400 V-Mixer. Eight XLR inputs are provided for the preamps, plus independent phantom power, low-cut filter, phase invert, and digital compression for each channel.
Auto input level adjustment
Never before has it been this fast and easy to set perfect input levels - simply activate the AUTO-SENS feature with the push of a button, play your connected instruments, and OCTA-CAPTURE automatically sets the ideal recording level for each input. It's great for quick, fail-safe audio capture when recording either a fully mic'd drum kit or an entire band.
Extreme low-latency driver
OCTA-CAPTURE offers incredible stability and industry-leading low-latency USB performance via Roland's proprietary VS STREAMING technology. All current Mac and PC DAW platforms are supported through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. Thanks to VS STREAMING, you can use multiple devices (two OCTA-CAPTURE units or one OCTA-CAPTURE plus a V-STUDIO 100 or V-STUDIO 700) on the same USB bus without compromising stability, performance, or audio quality.
Four flexible monitor mixes
Beyond traditional audio interfacing, OCTA-CAPTURE offers four independent Direct Mixers for creating software-controlled monitor mixes. Each mix can be routed to any of the analogue outputs and can take advantage of the internal 40-bit DSP processing - perfect for sending custom monitor mixes to headphones, speakers, or recording devices.
For more information about Roland’s range of audio interfaces please visit the Roland Website.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rack mount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels
- 44.1/48/96 kHz: Record: 12 channels - Playback: 10 channels
- 192 kHz: Record: 4 channels - Playback: 4 channels
- PC interface: 24 bits
- AD/DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Internal: 40 bits
- AD/DA Conversion: 44.1/48/96/192 kHz
- DIGITAL (IN/OUT): 44.1/48/96 kHz
- Input Jack 1-6 (XLR type): -56 to -6 dBu
- Input Jack 7-8 (XLR type): -50 to +0 dBu
- Input Jack 1-8 (1/4 inch TRS phone type): -46 to +4 dBu
- OUTPUT 1-8 : +0 dBu (balanced)
- 16 dB
- Input Jack 1-6 (XLR type): 5 k ohms (balanced)
- Input Jack 7-8 (XLR type): 10 k ohms (balanced)
- Input Jack 1-8 (1/4 inch TRS phone type): 17 k ohms (balanced)
- OUTPUT 1-8 : 1.8 k ohms (balanced)
- PHONES: 47 ohms
- 192.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 90 kHz (+0/-8 dB) - 20 Hz to 60 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 96.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 40 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 48.0 kHz: 20 Hz to 22 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- 44.1 kHz: 20 Hz to 20 kHz (+0/-2 dB)
- MAIN OUT: -87 dBu typ. (GAIN:min., INPUT 1 & 2 terminated with 600 ohms , IHF-A) *Internal Direct Monitor Mixer setting - Stereo Link: ON, Input channel fader: Unity
- AD block: INPUT 1-8: 104 dB typ. (GAIN: min.)
- DA block: OUTPUT 1-8: 113 dB typ.
- 128 x 64 dots Graphic LCD (backlit LCD)
- Input Jacks 1-8 (XLR type / 1/4 inch TRS phone type)
- XLR type (balanced / phantom power +48 V)
- 1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- Coaxial Input Connector
- Coaxial Output Connector
- Headphones Jack (Stereo 1/4 inch phone type)
- Output Jack 1-8 (1/4 inch TRS phone type (balanced))
- MIDI Connectors (In, Out)
- USB Connector
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (AC adaptor)
- Current Draw: 1.45 A
- Rack Mount Angle x 2
- Owner's Manual
- Driver CD-ROM
- AC Adaptor
- USB cable
- Width: 284 mm, 11-3/16 inches
- Depth: 158 mm, 6-1/4 inches
- Height: 50 mm, 2 inches
- Weight: 1.3 kg, 2 lbs. 15 oz.
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.