Roland Rubix22 USB Audio Interface
Roland Rubix22 USB Audio InterfaceDetails
Product Ref: 84159View Full Description
Spend another £131.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Portable, Studio-Grade Performance
The Roland Rubix22 USB Audio Interface is compact yet mighty, with its ultra-portable design meaning you can take your interface wherever you go, perfect for spontaneous recording sessions and more. The studio-grade audio supports resolutions ranging up to 24-bit/192kHz for optimal audio performance and quality. The immense clarity and transparency, the Rubix22 delivers ensures you capture every nuance of your source material as it was intended, ideal for both instruments and vocal recordings. The dual low-noise mic/line preamps feature XLR combo jacks and built-in 48V Phantom Power for connecting condenser microphones for studio-grade recordings. The single Hi-Z instrument input gives you the ability to capture high-level inputs such as electric guitars, meaning you can capture everything you need at any time.
The two high-quality microphone preamps are low in noise and deliver the highest definition audio performance for clean and transparent recordings. This is paramount for studio recordings as it ensures a flat and uniformed waveform, which you can edit and manipulate to bring out the best in your audio. The flexible combo jacks on the preamps allows you to connect a wide variety of sources including line instruments such as keyboards. In addition to the dual microphone preamps, there are also MIDI In/Out ports for connecting MIDI instruments and outputting to external devices such as MIDI interfaces. The Rubix22 USB Audio Interface also provides seamless integration with Mac and PC computers and even features support for iPads, making it one of most versatile audio interfaces on the market.
Ergonomic Design & Free Software
The ergonomic design of the Rubix22 makes it ideal for quick and easy monitoring, with the big clear level indicators allowing you make precise changes to your levels without having to be close to the interface. The large rotary knobs also allow you to dial in the precise amount of volume for each of your microphone inputs and the Rubix22 interface even features a front-panel headphone output for monitoring your levels privately. The robust construction of the interface ensures optimal sturdiness and durability, with its metal exterior designed for longevity. The rear of the interface even features a switchable power source, allowing you to choose between USB hub power and 5V DC power for added versatility. Additionally, the Roland Rubix22 comes complete with a copy of Ableton Live Lite, allowing you to start recording, editing and arranging music straight out of the box.
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- 2 low-noise mic preamps with XLR combo jacks
- Hi-Z input for guitar and other high impedance sources
- MIDI In/Out ports
- Extensively shielded, low-noise design
- Sturdy and compact metal construction
- Big, easy-to-read indicators show vital information
- Low latency, class compliant drivers
- Ground lifts for quiet operation in a variety of venues
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.