Roland CD-2u SD/CD Recorder
Roland CD-2u SD/CD RecorderDetails
The Roland CD-2u is the solution to burning CDs away from home. An all-in-one package, it removes the need for computers, mics, interfaces and leads by building everything into a single, portable unit. It has two high-quality stereo microphones built into the front, and stereo speakers for listening back to what you recorded. Plus there are multiple inputs for connecting external devices if you need a little extra to capture everything.
Call our Roland Specialist on: 0843 155 0500 for further information
Product Ref: 33021View Full Description
Buy on finance from £16.08 per month Finance from £16.08 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
The CD-2u has everything you need to record, edit, play and burn CDs. It is simple to use thanks to its Easy Guide feature that gives you clear onscreen instructions at every step. With a choice of six different languages, it guides you through CD backup, creating minus-one tracks for practice and karaoke, setting proper input levels and more. It also records to SD/SDHC cards and can record directly to CD-R and CD-RW discs when using the included AC adaptor.
This CD recorder also includes connections for external devices. Two XLR/TRS combo jacks mean you can attach extra mics (with phantom power if needed) or musical instruments. It also boasts a stereo mini-mic jack with Plug In Power, and stereo RCA LINE IN jacks for connecting an instrument, music player or other audio source.
The CD-2u also features tools for developing your music skills, learning languages or transcribing spoken-word audio. It can be used to independently adjust the audio speed and key, letting you slow down passages to learn difficult parts or change the key to match your voice. A-B Repeat lets you play audio sections over and over while you learn them, while Centre Cancel creates minus-one tracks for practice and karaoke. Conversely, the newly-developed Centre Focus feature isolates centre-located sounds in music tracks, making them easier to hear and learn.
Features and Specifications
- Easy CD/SD recording and CD burning in an all-in-one mobile device
- High-quality stereo microphone and speaker system built in
- Records direct to CD-R/RW discs or SD/SDHC memory card
- Simple interface with Easy Guide function
- Multiple inputs for connecting external devices:
- Two XLR/TRS combo jacks with phantom power
- Plug In Power mic jack
- Stereo RCA LINE IN jacks
- Independent adjustment of playback speed and key, with improved audio quality over previous designs
- Enhanced Centre Cancel function removes parts of pre-recorded music; new Centre Focus isolates vocals and instruments for learning
- Built-in tuner and metronome
- Runs on included AC adaptor or six AA batteries (AC adaptor required for CD playback/recording)
- Wireless remote control included
- Tracks: 2 tracks (stereo)
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Signal Processing: AD/DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Recording Mode: SD/SDHC Memory Card: WAV (44.1 kHz, 16 bits) CD-R, CD-RW: Audio CD
- Recording Media: SD Memory Card (supports 512 MB to 2 GB), SDHC Memory Card (supports 4 GB to 16 GB) CD-RW
- Recording Songs: Up to 99 songs on a single SD/SDHC memory card, CD-R, or CD-RW
- Display: 16 characters, 2 lines (backlit LCD)
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor, Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 6 Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (HR6) x 6
- Current Draw: 1000 mA
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Quick start, Remote controller (with battery CR2025), AC adaptor, power cord, SD memory card, SD card protector, CD-R Disc (blank media)
- Width: 278 mm
- Depth: 196mm
- Height: 55mm
- Weight: 1.4kg
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.