Roland AIRA VT-3 Voice Transformer
Roland AIRA VT-3 Voice TransformerDetails
The Roland VT-3 Voice Transformer takes away the challenge of reproducing vocal effects easily when playing live. Allowing electronic musicians to introduce heavily processed vocals, the AIRA Series VT-3 lets you smoothly transform your voice with a no-hassle approach. Robot voices, synths, synth basses, hand tuned and lo-fi vocals - the VT-3 has it all!
Product Ref: 44674View Full Description
Spend another £71.00 to buy on finance Finance from £6.82 per month
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Comments from customers who bought this item:
Not just for achieving that robot voice effect, the VT-3 allows you to alter Pitch and Formant with dedicated sliders and has the power to turn your voice into synths, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals. If you want a more subtle and musical vibe, the VT-3 Vocal Transformer features a built-in reverb, smooth Wet/Dry fader control and instant bypass.
Superior AIRA Hardware
Like all the Roland AIRA Series, high quality specs, a sturdy interface and brightly-lit controls combine to make the VT-3 built for creative speed and live performance.
The controls and functions are smooth and immediate. You can take your mind off any popping, clicking or latency issues, even when switching presets or changing voice characters, and concentrate on producing a smooth, polished show.
The VT-3 weighs less than a kilogram. The slimline design lets you take it anywhere, it's great for podcasts and live streaming use.
9 Types of Voice Characters
Add lo-fi character into your performance with the Megaphone and Radio settings, or use the Robot button for synthetic-sounding vox. The Vocoder allows you to create VP-330-style sounds without the need for a keyboard and you can sing with the VP-3's Synth, Lead and Bass. Scatter provides a glitchy, broken voice effect, or access refined Pop and Electro sounds with the two Auto-Pitch effects.
Features / Specifications
- Choose from 9 types of voice characters
- Change Pitch and Formant in real-time with smooth dedicated sliders
- Large dedicated Reverb and Mix Balance sliders
- Save your three favourite settings for instant recall
- Footswitch control for live performance
- Pure green LEDs and brightly lit controls for great visibility
- Lightweight and durable construction for easy portability
- XLR standard combo jack with phantom power and 1/8? inch powered mic jack
- Stereo outputs can be configured as separate mono Wet/Dry channels
- USB audio interface with loopback recording to overdub vocals on existing tracks
- Great for podcasts and live web streaming
- USB bus powered
Nominal Input Level
- Mic In: -40 to -12 dBu (variable)
- Mic In (Rear): 4.4 k ohms
- Mic In (Front): 2.2 k ohms
Nominal Output Level
- Out: 1 k ohms
- Out: 1 k ohms
- Phones: 24 ohms
- Scene Memory: 3
- Auto Pitch 1
- Auto Pitch 2
- Pitch Slider
- Formant Slider
- Mix Balance Slider
- Reverb Slider
- Character Knob
- Robot Button
- Bypass Button
- Phantom Switch
- Select Switch
- Peak Indicator
- Mic In jack (Rear): XLR type (balanced, phantom power: +48 V, 10 mA Max)
- Mic In jack (Rear): 1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)
- Mic In jack (Front): Stereo miniature phone type (plug-in power)
- Phones jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- Out jacks: 1/4-inch phone type
- USB port: USB type B (Audio)
- Pedal jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC In jack
- USB: Audio
- Power Supply: AC Adaptor or obtained via USB port (USB bus power)
- 380 mA
- Width: 210 mm
- Depth: 175 mm
- Height: 57 mm
- Weight: 690 g
- Owner's Manual
- Safety Leaflet
- AC Adaptor
- Footswitch: BOSS FS-5L, FS-5U
- Pedal Switch: DP-2
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.