Rode NT1000 Studio Condenser Microphone
Rode NT1000 Studio Condenser MicrophoneDetails
NT1000 With its ultra low-noise transformer-less circuitry the Rode Nt1000 mic brings new standards to the recording industry. The Rode NT1000 microphone is superior in both vocal and instrumental performances. Made from high quality components, including internal capsule shock-mounting the NT1000 provides unmatched quality and sound.
Product Ref: 4833View Full Description
Buy on finance from £7.12 per month Finance from £7.12 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Voiced for 'application versatility', the NT1000 has been hailed by many as the ultimate drum over-head and grand piano mic selection. The NT1000 is also equally at home as a first call vocal mic. With its Australian made 1" HF-2 capsule incorporating internal shock mounting, the NT1000 boasts a 134 dB dynamic range, and 140 dBA SPL capabilities and a 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response.
"The RØDE NT1000 and NTK break the mold, with world-class specs and a smoothness that stands alongside microphones three times the price. On top of that, they're stunningly good-looking, with an over-the-top sturdiness that would serve as well in hand-to-hand combat as in the studio." Bruce Richardson, ProRec
- HF2 1" capsule with gold-plated diaphragm
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Durable satin nickel finish
- High strength welded and heat-treated mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- True externally biased condenser
- Full frequency response
- Power: P48 (48V), P24 (24V) phantom supply
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 100 Ohm
- Signal noise ratio: >88 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise: 6 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL: 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K? load)
- Maximum output voltage: +13dBu (@ 1kHz, 1 THD into 1K Ohm load)
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight: 682gm
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 60 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
This offer excludes computer software, in-ear monitors that have been opened, and items supplied to your personal specification.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.