Rode K2 Condenser Valve Microphone
Rode K2 Condenser Valve MicrophoneDetails
The K2's HF-1 capsule is the pinnacle of transducer technology. The sound quality combines modern high-end specifications with the character and subtleties of the legendary 50's mics. Infinitely variable control of the K2's polar patterns provides the freedom and flexibility to excel in any recording situation.
Product Ref: 7994View Full Description
Buy on finance from £13.49 per month Finance from £13.49 per month
Please note: This is only available where all items in the order are dispatched in a single delivery.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the gear you want, we offer a range of instant finance options. If you spend £250 or more online, you can choose to pay over 48, 36 or 24 months. The majority of decisions are given instantly, so you could get your new gear sooner than you thought!
To help you understand how our finance options work, the examples below are based on a total order value of £250:
|Finance||APR||Deposit to Pay||Payments||Total Payable|
|Classic Credit 48 Months 14.9%||14.9%||No Deposit||48 months: £6.83 |
Final payment: £6.83
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 36 Months 15.9%||15.9%||No Deposit||36 months: £8.65 |
Final payment: £8.65
No settlement fee
|Classic Credit 24 Months 18.9%||18.9%||No Deposit||24 months: £12.41 |
Final payment: £12.41
No settlement fee
How to Apply
Applying for finance couldn't be easier - if your order totals £250 or more, simply proceed through the checkout as normal, then select Pay by Finance on the payment page, then click the orange APPLY FOR INSTANT FINANCE button. This will start your application with V12 Retail Finance, our finance partner, and completing this form should take approximately 10 minutes.
You should get an instant answer on whether your application has been successful, though in some rare cases V12 may need to look at the application in more detail.
Please note: This is only available on orders placed via the website consisting of a single delivery, and is not available in store or via phone currently.
Full DescriptionView Full Description
At a past Frankfurt Music Messa, 56 of the most prestgious music industry magazines have voted the K2 the "Best Studio Microphone."
"...a very good balance of price and quality control" Sound on Sound Magazine
"How does the K2 stack up against the C12/U47 yardsticks? ...RØDE can hold its head high in such lofty company." Audio Technology
"The K2 is a perfect all-rounder for studios large and small with Tube technology that you would expect from a unit 10 times its price" 12am.com.au
- Large capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting.
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class 'A' valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triode valve
- Dedicated Power Supply
- High strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Continuously variable polar patterns. From omni, through cardiod to figure 8, controlled at the power supply.
- Power: Dedicated power supply (110 - 120 V/220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Acoustic Principle: Pressure, Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern: Continuously variable multi pattern - Omni, through Cardioid to Figure 8
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance: 200 ohm
- Signal noise ratio: >81 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise:
- Maximum SPL: 162 dB (@ 1 THD into 1k ohm)
- Maximum output voltage: +30 dBu (@ 1 THD into 1 k ohm)
- Sensitivity: -36 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB
- Weight: 815gm
- Accessories: Case and shock mount
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.