Radial mPress Multi Channel Press Box
Radial mPress Multi Channel Press BoxDetails
Product Ref: 71935View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Audio Distribution System
The Radial mPress features a range of inputs and outputs that culminate to offer a high-performance audio distribution system that can be expanded upon. The mPress itself is housed in a 1RU 19'' rack enclosure, making it perfect for studio or live use. The mPress features two microphone inputs located on the front panel plus 1/4'' RCA and 3.5mm stereo inputs with separate level controls for connecting a range of different devices. 48V Phantom Power can be activated by the convenient front panel switch, which is also recessed to prevent accidental use. The mPress features two easy to use limiters controlled by rotary knobs for threshold and release functions. Additionally the mPress features a headphone output located on the front panel for monitoring and trouble shooting.
Exo-Pod Expansion Options
The mPress audio distribution system is designed to offer an extended range of inputs and outputs with individual level controls, maintaining the highest possible audio fidelity. The mPress can be used in conjunction with the Radial Exo-Pod as the master host, allowing you to virtually chain together an unlimited amount of Exo-Pods to achieve your desire number of connections. The mPress itself features 8 custom designed balanced outputs, with two on the front panel and six on the rear. Each outputs can be configured using the recessed switch for configuration with the Exo-Pod.
- Completely analog audio distribution system
- Active drive with transformer isolation to eliminate noise
- Can play background music while on standby
- Two microphone inputs
- Built-in limiter prevents overloads
- Housed in a 1RU 19'' rack enclosure
- 1/4'' RCA and 3.5mm stereo inputs
- Can be expanded with the Radial Exo-Pod for additional connectivity
- Highly-durable all-metal construction
The product price includes 2 years' warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 6 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 180 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first 2 years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 6 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of 2 years warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.