Radial McBoost Microphone Signal Booster
Radial McBoost Microphone Signal BoosterDetails
Product Ref: 71932View Full Description
Full DescriptionView Full Description
Class-A Signal Booster
The 100% discrete design of the McBoost makes it one of the best in its class, featuring a class-A circuit for optimal audio quality and minimal distortion. The McBoost was designed to elivate the signal level of a low output microphone so it performs better within a mixing console. All you have to do is connect the McBoost between the mic and preamp and you're good to go. The McBoost is also highy durable thanks to Radial's trademark all-steel construction, featuring book ends that protect the switches and controls.
As well as the class-A circuitry, the McBoost also features a slew of components and design aspects that result in a high-performance signal boosting unit. The internal section of the unit features hand matched transistors for exceptional performance from the dual FET class-a circuit. This produces up to 25dB of boost which can be changed via the front-panel level control. There is also a 3-position high-pass filter that eliminates excessive rumble and proximity build-ups. Additionally the McBoost features a impedance selector that has 3 settings to provide optimal lod on the microphone for increased accuracy.
- Boosts low-output microphones for use with mixing consoles
- Dual FET class-a circuit
- Provides up to 25 dB of controllable boost
- Powered by standard 48V Phantom Power
- 3-position high-pass filter
- 3-position impedance selector
- Connections by standard XLRs
- Perfect for ribbon microphones
- Highly-durable all-steel construction
The product price includes a one year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee.
However, the Gear4music extended warranty scheme provides an enhanced service, and is designed to offer a higher level of protection than many 'free' warranties offered by some retailers and manufacturers.
The highlights of this enhanced warranty service are:
- Warranty is extended to 5 years from the date of delivery.
- Our Money Back guarantee is extended from 30 days to 90 days (terms apply after 30 days)
- Collection and delivery costs are included for the first two years
- Claim 50% cash back on the cost of the policy after 5 years if it has not been used!
- Warranty is transferable if the item is re-sold
- Loan or replacement equipment will be provided if the product isn't repaired within 30 days
- If an item can not be repaired, a similar alternative product or cash discount (as defined in this policy) will be offered
- The policy can be cancelled within 30 days, and at any time after that for a pro-rata discount
Please note that this extended warranty is currently only available on products sold within the EU or EEA, and is subject to the terms and conditions as detailed on the extended warranty certificate provided.
For customers in outlying areas of the country, the price of the Extended Warranty may be marginally higher, due to the potential for higher collection and redelivery transport costs.
This enhanced warranty is in addition to the standard Gear4music and manufacturer warranty policies, and the Gear4music terms and conditions of trade. No statement or condition of sale contained within these terms affects or restricts your statutory rights as defined under the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2014.
Once the product is delivered, you have 30 days to decide that you definitely want to keep it. If you decide it is not suitable for any reason, you can return it back to us for replacement or full refund, including standard delivery charges.
All Products are new unless stated, and include a minimum of one year warranty.
Some items are only eligible for money back guarantee if they are returned to us unused and sealed in the original packaging, and in the case of software, unregistered. These items include:
- CDs & DVDs
- In-ear Monitors
- Earplugs and Ear Protection
- Mouthpieces, Reeds etc… for Woodwind and Brass instruments
- Mouth / Lip Care Products
We are unable to accept returns of any custom made items designed to work together as a unique package, such as computer system built to a customer’s personal specifications. Exceptions may only be possible with prior agreement of the vendor, and may be subject to a cancellation fee.
If you also purchase items that do not qualify for free delivery, some delivery charges may be applied to your order which will be shown in your shopping basket.